chapter34 job

When they reached home, all family members were present in the living room. They sighed in relief, seeing sanjana back to her normal self. members. She gave the gifts to all the family members.. They liked it and thanked Sanjana for her thoughtfulness.

     After freshening up,. sanjana and darsh went to the dining room to have dinner with family. Sanjana avoided talking to darsh in fear of his anger.

At night, they both sleep as soon as they get to bed because of jet lag.

     The next morning after breakfast, darsh left for his office, and sanjana was busy unpacking. After lunch she was thinking about the talk which they had in flight. Darsh was back to his own self, with fewer words and more work. She doesn’t complain as there is much pending work in the office because of his absence. Sanjana wanted to discuss this matter when darsh will be in a good mood, as she had seen his anger outburst two times and she is hell scared of it. Sanjana now understands this much that in this family, whatever decision darsh makes for her, nobody is going to interfere or change it, as darsh is a very stubborn man.

    In the late evening when darsh returned from the office he was looking hell tired. Sanjana asked about coffee but he denied as it was near dinner time. After freshening up, they went for dinner.. At dinner, Aryan reminded everyone about the sanjana result, which is going to be declared tomorrow. Everyone wished sanjana all the best for tomorrow and told her not to take tension as she was going to get good marks.

     Sanjana thanked everyone, then went to their room to sleep. Darsh was already asleep when she came out of the closet. After changing clothes, she went to the other side of the bed. Suddenly two arms snaked into her waist and pulled her. Darsh took her in his arms and slept after kissing her forehead..

  The next morning, the result was out and Sanjana got the second rank in the college and kartik Kapoor grabbed the first rank.

Everyone congratulated Sanjana and suggested a party. Darsh responded they were eating at Sanjana's favorite hotel.. Mr and Mrs Narang video called her to congratulate., they were on cloud nine on their granddaughter in law‘s achievement. They told her they will give her a surprise gift for this. It satisfied Sanjana with her result. The dinner also went nice as the whole family was feeling proud of sanjana. Later in the night, darsh congratulates her in his way, making passionate love to her.. Sanjana was feeling blessed to have so many loving people around her.

   It was a week after her result, Ayesha, her college friend, called her to know about her plans. As per sanjana,. result she can find a good job in any reputed company. Sanjana told her she will discuss it with the family.

Some emails were coming to sanjana from reputed firms for an interview call on her presumption, which they collected by her college .sanjana wanted to discuss this matter with darsh.

   That day was a bad day in the office as one of the project details leaked by their own employee to the rival company., Aryan and Arnav caught the culprit red-handed, and the damage was controlled. Darsh entered the room and found her angel in some thoughts. He first took a shower to relax his anger and then he ordered a coffee from the staff. He was having his coffee sitting beside sanjana side hugging her., playing with her hair, he found his peace near her. They scheduled the company's interview for tomorrow.. Sanjana thought darsh was looking relax, so she dared to ask 

“Darsh ji, a company had approached me for a job offer. The interview was going to be held tomorrow, so I was thinking “

    The coffee mug was on the floor with a bang, and a furious darsh stood up to face sanjana, who started shivering at the sight.

  “Ooh, so you already decided that you are going to do a job and go for an interview tomorrow right, my opinion doesn’t matter to you. I never told you to ask for my permission, but I expect you will consider my opinion and family’s lookout too, especially in this matter.” Darsh shouted in anger.