chapter 26 Holi party

Holi is a festival of colors , a festival which celebrates the victory of good over evil .

And this holi is special for the singhania family as it was the first holi of their daughter-in-law and new member of the family “sanjana darsh singhania 

  They decorated the singhania mansion for holi celebrations. There were ponds with water placed in the garden area. They made the holi arrangement in the garden. They arranged all varieties of Indian delicacies, including a chat stall for the guests.. In the morning, sanjana gets ready in a white anarkali suit with a dupattaShe first went to the temple to offer gulal (holi color) to the kanha, then she wished the elders by touching their feet. All of them blessed sanjana and put the gulal on her cheeks .

Holi is a festival of colors, a festival which celebrates the victory of good over evil.

And this holi is special for the singhania family as it was the first holi of the daughter-in-law and new member of the family ‘sanjana darsh singhania’ 

Darsh was discussing the security arrangements with Kabir and the twins, everything was looking perfect as they wanted.

“I don’t want any mistakes at this party. As you know, some foreign delegates,who are special guests invited by dadaji’ were coming first time to this type of festival celebration” 

Then the party got started. Sanjana, Kabir, Aryan and Arnav were running after each other to put color on each other. While running, Sanjana clashed with darsh and in speed hid behind his back shouting “Save me .“

The memory of the forest incident got back in Darsh’s mind. He showed his palm to the boys’ gang.

'' Nobody will put color on my wife. Sanjana was smiling like a fool to get Darsh’s support.” Except me “. darsh completed.

Sanjana took two minutes to understand the words., when she got it, she turned to make a run. Darsh quickly held her hand and picked her on his shoulder and started walking towards the pool.

“Please darsh ji, you are my devdoot na. Please don’t put me in water. You know I catch cold easily.” Sanjana pleaded.

Darsh chuckled at her statement “No worries wife, if u catch cold I will give you my body‘s warmness and I can show you the most awaited kissing talent, you know “

Sanjana's cheeks turned red hearing about such cheeky lines. Before she could say anything else, they pushed her into the water. Darsh and the boy gangs with family started laughing at her condition. Suddenly, Kabir pushed darsh into the same pond as darsh was standing close to the pond. Unaware of the coming push, he fell hard into the water. Sanjana laughed and Darsh tried to catch her, but they both ended up in the pond.. They came out after getting help from the boys’ gang. when darsh saw that Sanjana's white suit was almost transparent. Hugging her curves, he told her to change. Sanjana understood her condition and hurriedly got changed in skirt top with stole to attend the guest 

The guest started arriving. Sanjana with choti ma attending the guests politely. Kabir came to sanjana 

“I am missing my first love. Will you like to join me in meeting my love?”

Sanjana understood he was talking about food, she asked chotima who nodded to go. They found the twins eating golgappa and joined them. A challenge to see who could eat the most began.. As the twins back off after 15 panipuri ,but Kabir and sanjana both were going near to 25.

“No matter how much you eat, I'm quite confident that I will come out victorious in this competition. How can I allow my love to be subjected to any form of humiliation or embarrassment?”