Chapter 13 The Unexpected Wedding

In Indian culture, the groom fills the hair partition of the bride with red vermillion.. It's an important ritual in marriage. Darsh and Sanjana were officially wed when he filled her hair partition with red vermillion..

The relatives of the Chauhan family, who were present there to attend the engagement of sanjana, stood in shock .

Sanjana was in a state of shock, as she didn't know this stranger who helped her, not even his name and now she is married to him.

After this act of darsh ,the whole Chauhan family was shocked to core,Nandini was fuming with anger, as the whole planning of getting sanjana married to his nephew is in vain now ,but she kept her calm to show the family that she is too worried about the situation. Mrs. Dhani Chauhan always has so many dreams about Sanjana's marriage, but now everything looks ruined.

"Not so soon, young man. ,you have to finish what you have started.

'Pandit (priest) gets them married with all the proper rituals, "Mr Parmesh Chauhan declared, making everyone shocked .Dhani Chauhan was the most shocked one as she didn't know what her husband is up to now..

Listening to his father's words, Narendra was beyond angry. He tried "do you even know what you are talking dad?. We even know nothing about this man. What if he is using this situation of sanjana to get a claim on our property "

Darsh was stunned by listening to this, then he thought that the entire wealth which this Chauhan family has is not even one percent of the Singhania empire. Let them assume, as per their convenience, they will get to know the truth later.

So he stated, "Don't worry about your money,I can very well take care of my wife's necessities. I assure you that me and my wife don't need or want a penny from you ."

This made Narendra's family relieved,and Nandini was beyond happy as she doesn't have to share the property with Sanjana anymore . Then Mr. Parmesh Chauhan went to her wife and told her with a painful expression, "Dhani, you always blamed me for not fulfilling my duty at naira's wedding. So today I am going to fulfill your wish, do whatever custom you want for this ungrateful granddaughter of yours. "

"I don't need any permission to do this, Parmesh, not even from you.

Once I promised sanjana now, I am going to fulfill my promise.,Whether someone likes it or not. I don't care ". Mrs Dhani was Chauhan for the first time in her life, she argued with her husband. She has always fulfilled his husband's wishes as her duty, but now she has to make a stand for her granddaughter. She made some of her relatives to arrange for some necessary things for the marriage ceremony.

After fifteen minutes, the arrangement was done.. She makes sanjana sit on a small stool. Then she took a plate which had chuda placed in it .It's a custom in their family that maternal uncle brings chuda (red bangles) and uncle and aunty make the bride wear that. Actually, it was a custom which was held the day before or on the day of marriage with proper rituals. But in this situation she just wants to complete this process, at least for her daughter naira's sake

Mrs Dhani Chauhan ordered Narendra and nandini to perform the ritual, but Narendra denied her.

"Do it Narendra as my last wish," Dhani declared, making everyone shocked.

Narendra and nandini make sanjana wear the chuda bangles .Dhani made sanjana close her eyes as it's the tradition in the chuda ceremony that the bride should not see it while wearing it. Sanjana just followed her wish and closed her eyes. Nandini made her wear the chuda bangles which were in red and white color one by one in her hands.

At that moment, Sunita and Kritika entered the temple carrying gifts for Sanjana's engagement. It shocked them to see the scene. But one stern look from Mr Chauhan stops them from asking ,as they are already late for the function. Actually, they got stuck in between their way to the temple because their car got punctured. Sunita covered sanjana's forehead with chunri as veil and a stole to darsh which he kept on his shoulder .The kanyadaan was performed by sanjana's nana Nani .,then Sunita tied the ends of chunri and stole, which is called gathbandhan .priest make them stand for pheras darsh held sanjana's hand with a firm grip