Tint of love

As soon as she stopped playing the piano ,she felt a presence behind her .she stood up hurridly and turned to exit the guest house ,a tall man with hard expression was looking at her . She tried to make a move towards the door. Suddenly he grabbed her hand and pull her behind a pillar.
She got scared by this move ,"sorry i just came here to arrange the fresh flowers in the vase ,i don't want to disturb you. Please let me go "

His hand moved near her face he took the hair strands and tug it behind her ear , " Beautiful " he whispered near her ear .
Listning this she pushed him with force and quickly make a run towards her home ,her safe place .

"What are you talking about ranvijay ,are you even listening to yourself. I will never allow this,what will people say about our family "

"Who told you that i was asking for your permission, i dont give a damn to people's opnion , i am used to tell people my decision .
I will marry her ,she is mine and the only one made for me .Am i clear to you all ?"

This is the glimpse of my next story ' 'only you '.which will start after completing 'stood by you '.This will also follow the same update pattern .
So please tell me your opnion about this . Take care thank you