chapter 33 paris

.

The next morning when darsh woke up, his eyes were welcomed by a beautiful sight, her beautiful wife who was lying on his chest.. He can feel her breathing and her chest heaving up and down with every breath. He always loved her long hair. Right now, all her hairs were splattered on her back. She was looking so pretty, so innocent. Darsh found himself very lucky to get such a beautiful wife. 

Last night was a bliss for both of them. Darsh was controlling his desire to make love to her for a long time.

Last night after getting Sanjana's positive response., ,his long-time beast was ready to devour Sanjana in every way . Darsh tried not to go rough on her as it was her first time,.. washroom. but as soon as her soft milky skin came in contact with his skin, he couldn’t, and made a passionate love for her.The love bites on her neck than on her whole body were the evidence of his rough love making. He slowly untangled himself from sanjana then he went to the washroom. After that he made an order for his coffee. He made sure that sanjana was comfortable under the sheets, then he went to the adjoining living area and enjoyed his coffee. He doesn’t want to disturb sanjana as he didn’t let her sleep last night.

It was around 11 am. Sanjana woke up. up. First she was shocked to find herself naked under the sheets, then the memories of last night hit her and she blushed. Then she tried to get up from bed as soon as she kept her foot on the floor, a pain shot in her abdomen. In pain she fell on the floor with sheets wrapped around her. At the same time darsh entered the bedroom to check on,  .sanjana. as soon as he found her on the floor. He rushed to her and picked her up in the bridal style . Sanjana just pointed towards the washroom..darsh got her signal and took her to the washroom and made her sit on the seat and went back to the bedroom ,to give her some privacy, ,

When sanjana came out of the washroom ,she was wearing a bathrobe. She silently settled on the bed, she was limping while walking to the bed due the pain between her legs. Darsh was silently noticing this , he felt guilty for her condition ;. He set the breakfast on the table near their bed .sanjana was starving., so she started eating her breakfast with darsh. While breakfast darsh noticed she was not making eye contact with him, he doesn’t understand after sharing such an intense night. Why is she looking so uncomfortable with him?

Sanjana‘s thought totally differently. She was sure that darsh doesn’t like her, you know physically, as she thinks she doesn’t have a model like figure., she is more flat side with no attractive curves. And darsh ji was perfect.

‘Are you still in pain or is the pain subsiding?. I am so sorry. I should have not been rough, but I cannot control myself after looking at your beautiful body.”darsh said with a guilty voice.

Sanjana started weeping, attending to his words., Darsh panicked and took her in a warm hug.

“So sorry, sanjana, I promise if this hurts too much to you,then I will never touch you, Wifey.. Please stop crying, see I will give you some painkillers for now., if this also doesn’t help we will visit a doctor, OK? “

Sanjana smiled at his caring side. He understood that his husband really loves her, but if anything wrong happened with family name or family members; he lost his cool. Sanjana remembered what Nanima used to tell her.

‘ No human being is perfect beta, each and everyone is having one or another flaw. You know when I got married to your Nanaji, I was terrified by his aura and personality and cherry on the top was his rude nature, he is a man of few words. At that young age I used to curse my relatives, that's how they got me married to this hitler. Than when I was pregnant with Narendra I saw a different side of your Nanaji‘s personality he used to care for me a lot, that time I realize my husband is a good-hearted man, a caring man but yes he is weak in expressing his feelings, or he thought as to be a weakness to show a feeling of man.