chapter 36 misunderstanding

Listening to his angry tone , Sanjana's eyes brimmed with tears,she quietly wears an anarkali suit which is quite simple as she doesn't want to make darsh more angry. Darsh also got ready quickly, before leaving he looked at her from head to toe for sanjana's dress he was relieved that at least sanjana agreed on what he was saying..

On the other hand, in the party piyali was praising Sanjana in front of her club friends .

"You know Sanjana is such a pretty girl, innocent too. She gives me so much respect, always wears my designer dresses. For today's party I have designed an exclusive saree for her. "Gayatri was smiling at Piyali's childishness.

Darsh entered with sanjana. Looking at sanjana piyali got really hurt as she was wearing a very simple dress, not her designed saree.

Sanjana came towards her, looking at Chotima's face., She guessed she hurt her chotima. Anyways, piyali composed herself and introduced sanjana to her friends. Looking at Sanjana's outfit, the friends started teasing her.

"Really, you got an exquisite daughter-in-law, but piyali if I am not wrong, you said she was going to wear your designed dress, but what she

Is not that for sure, because it may be anything but not designer they all smiled sarcastically. As with all the club friends, Piyali singhania stood always high with her family background and her designing talent. Her so-called friends always wanted and tried to humiliate her and Sanjana's act gave them a golden chance to mock at piyali.

Piyali was very upset over this, somehow she composed herself,

"Actually, sanjana was not feeling well for some days so I only told her she can wear my saree only if she feels comfortable in that., you know, for us comfort comes first. So she is just following my wish, right beta,"

Sanjana nodded in yes, then they excused themselves and got seated where the whole family was sitting around a table. Aryan and arnav were laughing at something. Darsh was discussing something with dadaji and chote papa. Gayatri Devi has already witnessed the scene happened there with piyali and sanjana. She knows piyali was upset with sanjana, but she also knows that sanjana can never go against piyali's wishes. There must be some reason for not wearing the saree.

Darsh looked at Sanjana, who was just sitting there with a dull face, so he thought she was getting conscious about her dress. He squeezed her palms and whispered.

"You are still looking at the most beautiful women in the party". Darsh knew she was angry with him and disappointed with the dress that he made her wear.. So he decided to take her for some shopping tomorrow as it's his day off. On the way back home darsh asked Sanjana about the ice cream treat but she refused. Darsh understood he had to make his wife happy.

When they returned home, Sanjana went to sleep as soon as she got changed without waiting for darsh.

When darsh entered the room, he found sanjana already asleep.

Piyali was crying badly in her room as she didn't know why sanjana insulted her like this. Her friends were mocking her.. She was such a fool who was praising sanjana with so much confidence.

"Piyali stop,. crying Wifey. "It's not a big deal, "Nirmal tried to console her.

"No, she did this deliberately to embarrass me in front of my friends." piyali said confidently

"No, I don't think so. Maybe she doesn't like the saree or the color of the saree or the design of ..." Nirmal tried again.

"Stop it, Nirmal, stop taking the side of your daughter-in-law. You are insulting my designing talent. You don't know how much experience I have in this field.