chapter 29 Broken soul

It was after 2 pm in the night when darsh came back to his room from his long drive, which he took to calm his nerves.

He was planning to have a memorable night with Sanjana just a few hours back and now the circumstances have changed unbelievably. He will talk to her calmly tomorrow, and he knew he was so rude to her for some days and today he crossed the limits by talking about her pitiful past and disgusting family.

When he entered the room, the room was dark as usual. He again switched on the light to look for sanjana but ... but ... she was nowhere in the room, he knocked the washroom but found it already open,.. then the closet all the stuff was present there. A wave of panic rushed over him. He started searching the living room, the kitchen. He called the security head, but the guards didn’t see Sanjana leaving the house. Listening to the commotion, the whole family gathered in the living room,

“What’s happening here, darsh?” Kedar asked him.

‘Sanjana is not present in the house. “Darsh replied 

“What do you mean, she is nowhere in the house? Ha, it’s past 2 in the night. She must be somewhere in the house, “Gayatri Devi stated in a worried tone.

“ Go you fools and search every corner of the house ,i want her fine at any cost” Nirmal singhania barked at the guards.

The entire security team searched for him. Piyali started crying in worry about sanjana. Kabir also reached there, as Aryan informed him. It had been half an hour, but there was no sign of sanjana. Kabir checked the CCTV of the house, but she never left the house.

Kabir also started searching the house., the security head told him 

“We already searched the whole place thrice, but mam is no were “

Suddenly, something clicked in Kabir‘s mind. "Did you people check the temple room? “he asked and the security head denied‘.

Listening to his answer,. everybody rushed towards the temple. And there she was, sitting in the same saree, just staring blankly without blinking her eyes at the kanha idol.

It shocked the family to look at her condition.. She was just looking like a lifeless body. Darsh knows very well he is the reason for her miserable condition. He looked at the choti ma for help. Chotima understood that something happened that they all missed to notice. She touched sanjana and called her name lovingly. 

“Sanjana beta (child)” 

Sanjana glanced at her crying badly.“Look at his eyes, chotima, he has been telling the same lie to me for years, but the fact is nobody wants me choti ma., i don’t deserve to live. “

“Who told you this rubbish? We all love you, child. “piyali tried to console her. But just after a minute, sanjana limped into piyali’s arms.

“. Sanjana” Darsh rushed towards her, shouting her name. He scooped her in bridal style and rushed towards the bedroom."Aryan called the doctor now," Darsh shouted while taking her to the room.

After tucking her into bed, he saw the dried tears on her face. He kissed her forehead lovingly. “I love you sanjana, I love you so much baby, please open your eyes. I am sorry Jaan, I know I hurt you. Just open your eyes. sanjana. badly. I promise you I will make everything fine.” 

Piyali was sobbing badly looking at darsh like this,.. she had seen darsh 6 years before in the same state because of aditi. Gayatri Devi consoled her.

Kabir went near Darsh. he held darsh by his shoulders. “Did you hear what Kabir said?She wants to die, Kabir. You know Tanisha was right that time when she told me I don’t deserve love. Everybody dies, whoever loves me. See first aditi and now sanjana. I promise you, Kabir, if anything happens to her, I will also die with her. “