chapter 45 hide and seek

After three hours they heard a cry of a newborn baby .Darsh stood up in worry for sanjana. He doesn't want to lose her at any cost., After half an hour the doctor came out of the O T. , holding a newborn in her hand.

Prajakta went near kedar , and gave the baby to him.

"Congrats, after so many years of wait they blessed you with a baby girl in your house uncle ji "

Kedar took the girl with shaking hands.

Darsh was more furious now. , he turned prajakta aunty grabbing her by her elbow ""Don't you tell me you killed my wife for this ' he stated in gritted teeth.

Piyali came forward " darsh control yourself ",sorry for his behavior prajakta, he is just worried about sanjana"

"I understand that, well good news is that sanjana is also out of danger, but I have to share one more news with you".

Darsh was relieved that sanjana was. safe but now worried about the next news .

A nurse came out of the OT holding another newborn. Prajakta took the baby and give it to darsh

' Meet your son, darsh congrats. They are twins, a girl and a boy "

Darsh took the baby with shaking hands. Shock, happiness and surprise overcame Darsh. .d

All the family members got overjoyed with two angels in their family.

Darsh gave the baby in Mr Indrajit Narang's arms, who had tears in his eyes. Kedar and Narang were looking at the newborns with so much love, they were grateful to God for keeping the babies and sanjana safe.

After seeing that everything is fine in hospital, Mr indrajit narang with Kabir went to their office one of the branch of Narang properties, in the basement the kidnappers were tied with chairs, on entering the basement they found that both of them were beaten badly by their men

"Good job 'indrajit stated

'So I don't want to waste more time and energy on you, just tell me the name of your boss "

Both the culprit kept mum

"Ok then I will give you a choice, tell me the name so I will leave you alive and if you will not tell me then, first I will bring your family here then I will kill them one by one in front of you and after that I will kill you too."

"But he will also not leave us, if we disclose his name," one culprit stated.

"Hmm, just tell me the name he cannot live anymore, so how can a dead man will harm you hmm,"

Indrajit Narang chuckled, saying this in a dangerous tone.

' Yash malhotra '

Two gunshots were heard and both the culprit's body fell on the ground

"How do you even think that Indrajit Narang will spare you after touching her granddaughter-in -law?"

' Clean the mess "

"Yash uncle, I don't want to believe this, he will stoop so low that he wants to kill sanjana with unborn babies, "Kabir said in a tiring ways

"Damn it, I should have known this before. How could I miss that person out of doubt "

"Fix a meeting with yash malhotra in his own textile factory. "

"Kabir, make sure he doesn't know that whom he is going to meet:"

"Yes Nanaji,"

"Inform darsh to show up at this meeting, but don't tell him the reason. I want to handle this my way, "Indrajit ordered him, to which Kabir nodded.