chapter 4 The Trip

Darsh reached Jolly grant airport after a long tiring journey. From where he reached his cottage in an hour. He doesn’t want to stay in a 5 star or 7-star hotel, as he wants to spend this time as a tourist, not as a well-known business tycoon. So on his wish, Kabir arranged a cottage on the outskirts of the city. They arranged the cottage with well efficient staff. 

The staff members have the instructions to not disturb darsh unnecessarily and to only follow his orders.

After getting a relaxing nap,Darsh ate his brunch and left for sightseeing. A black SUV was available for him, as on this trip he enjoys driving, especially on hills, mountains, enjoying the beauty of nature. Darsh was enjoying the drive with a chilly breeze and peaceful surroundings. Mostly living in big cities, he was now enjoying this peaceful place.

Kabir has chosen a nice destination for his desertion period. 

Senior Singhania monitored Darsh and provided security, but without intruding on his private time..

Darsh has an obvious idea of his family’s insecurities, so he never objects to these matters. He acts like he is unaware of the tabs and security around him. He was very much aware of the danger his family name carried with it. Rivals could never destroy their family name, fame, and respect.. Darsh knows very well that whatever his family is doing for him was only for his well being.

Darsh first visited robbers cave, a famous tourist spot. After exploring the place and clicking pictures for his memories, he called it a day.

The next morning, he went to explore

Sahastradhara road and enjoyed paragliding there. When he came back to the cottage, he fell asleep as soon as he hit his comfy bed.

On the fourth day, he takes a rest in the cottage, sleeping and watching some latest Hollywood movies. On the same night, he went to a famous restaurant to explore the best dishes or speciality of Dehradun. Usually, he follows the dietitian’s diet plan for his fitness, but when he is enjoying a holiday, it is hard for him to follow the diet. So he just enjoys every variety of food which is available to him without complaining about the oil or spices in it. After Returning to work, he used to hit the gym hard to remain fit.

On the next day, he went to explore the local market of Dehradun. Darsh bought some pashmina shawls for his dadaji and chote papa., some woolen suits and stole for choti ma and Dadi. He knows that the family members only prefer designer clothes, made by well-known designers from India and abroad, but for gifts bought by Darsh they accept anything wholeheartedly. Darsh had already bought gifts for his cousins from New York, which was demanded by them only.

  But darsh wanted to give them something that will be a remembrance of this trip. While exploring the market, he saw many married couples who were enjoying their honeymoon period in the hill station. How the couples were holding each other’s hands and their blooming faces with happiness. 

 Darsh knew that no matter how blessed he was with money power status, he didn’t have this kind of love in his fortune. In his opinion, love is not meant for him, he experienced it once in his life but; The Conclusion was love doesn’t suit him. So he stayed single all his life.

      The local market was bustling with people, the shopkeepers were inviting more like screaming at tourists to check on their stuff. It’s the old way of publicity to increase their sales.

    In the evening, he sat on the balcony of his room in the cottage and started enjoying the view of nature. The peace in the environment, the icy winds were flowing calmly. He closed his eyes to just feel the peace of nature.; he didn’t know when he dozed off on the balcony couch only.