chapter 48 The final stroke

“come again." darsh started marching towards her.

“I want to go ... with nana ..... nani to Dehradun “sanjana replied.

‘ Ok then you can go, but my babies are not leaving from here. “

It shocked Sanjana to hear his words “darshji what are you saying? They are not even two months old, how will they survive without me .“

“ So the choice is yours. Don’t go or go without my babies, “darsh stated in a decisive tone and then left the room.

He bid goodbye to the chauhan couple and left for the office. On the other hand, sanjana was a crying mess. She doesn’t know how to handle these situations. She needed a break from all this, but darsh was not letting her go.

She bid goodbye to her grandparents with teary eyes. She knew that going against darsh would never help her. At night when darsh returned from the office, he found sanjana feeding the baby. He smiled., he very well knew sanjana can never leave the babies., after freshening up, that time, sanjana was feeding Saanvi and Samradh was playing in the cradle 

Darsh took samradh from the cradle and went to have dinner. As he thought after feeding, Sanvi sanjana would come for dinner. He reached the living room, seeing samradh arnav and aryan took him and started playing with him.

“Where is sanjana, she is not coming for dinner?” Gayatri Devi asked darsh.

“She is feeding saanvi dadi, after that she will join “darsh answered.

“Today was an emotional day for her. She cried so much while bidding goodbye to her grandparents, she didn’t even have lunch properly, ‘’ Piyali stated.

Darsh was listening to this while having food, but he never reacted.

“Make sure that she will eat dinner properly,“Gayatri Devi got worried for her.

The nanny entered the dining room with saanvi in her arms ,and Kedar took saanvi from her and started playing with her. Everyone smiled, looking at his eagerness.

“Where is sanjana?” Piyali asked the nanny.

“Mam is not feeling well, she is not having her dinner tonight “nanny answered hesitantly. 

“What happened to her, poor girl? Her life has become so hectic after having babies, no proper sleep."Piyali stated in a sympathetic tone.

“I will take care of her choti maa don’t worry I will make her eat something. “

As darsh knows the actual reason for her behavior.

When he entered the room, Sanjana was in the bathroom, so he waited for her. Sanjana entered the bedroom after taking a relaxing shower. It surprised her to notice darsh sitting on the bed.

“What would you like to eat? Tell me I will make the cook prepare for you,” Darsh asked her.

“I am not hungry, “sanjana replied 

“Are you OK? should we visit the doctor? “Darsh said in a worried tone.

“I am fine, I don’t want to eat anything,” she replied .