chapter 46 The main culprit

Darsh was surprised to see the location for the meeting. It was Malhotra textile ,still he went there as Nanaji ordered. When he reached the malhotra office ,mr yash malhotra was talking to mr narang and kabir .

Darsh doesn't know how to greet this old man ,as he knows malhotra's dislike for him .when mr narang noticed darsh presence

" Come darsh ,sit beta "

" I am ok nanaji ,just tell me what this meeting is about ,as i am in a hurry ."

" Oh yes but please take a seat as may be this matter take some time "

" What the hell is going on,Kabir, you told me to come here to meet some investors ,.what are these people doing here, don't you know how much I loathe them." Mr Malhotra shouted at Kabir .

Chapter 45 The major culprit .

It surprised Darsh to see the location for the meeting. It was Malhotra textile., still he went there as Nanaji ordered. When he reached the malhotra office, Mr yash malhotra was talking to Mr Narang and Kabir.

Darsh doesn't know how to greet this old man, as he knows malhotra's dislike for him. When Mr Narang noticed Darsh's presence,

", Come darsh ,sit beta "

"I am ok Nanaji, just tell me what this meeting is about, as I. am in a hurry ."

"Oh yes, but please take a seat as may be this matter take some time "

"What the hell is going on? Kabir, you told me to come here to meet some investors . What are these people doing here? Don't you know how much I loathe them?." Mr Malhotra shouted at Kabir.

"I told him to say so. You know, Kabir to us is just like darsh. "

"Cut the crap Narang, don't you play games with me , tell me the reason for your visit."malhotra roared in anger.

"Ok Nanaji, I think I should take leave, as I have to reach the hospital" darsh just doesn't want to be part of this., he was hell worried about sanjana.

"Ooh yes! hospital, you know malhotra ,darsh is become a proud father of two kids, they are twins one boy and one girl, you know our daughter-in-law sanjana is a big believer of kanhaji, that's why, even after getting injected by poison she got saved and her babies too. The people who tried to kidnap her told me they were paid by someone to kidnap sanjana but to their bad luck they could not take her out of the hospital premises "

"So their boss told them to inject poison, as the chief motive was to kill sanjana and unborn babies. "

' Why the hell do you tell me this?"

Mr Narang took out a gun and kept it on the table. "Tell me, why the hell did you do this all? "

" What rubbish I didn't know what you are talking about I do nothing of this sort"Kabir, Mr malhotra roared back.

' Kabir show him the video "

"Kabir played the video in which they recorded the confession of the kidnappers

Seeing that all the colors drain from malhotra's face

"What are you saying Nanaji, I still don't want to believe it, "darsh said in a surprised tone.

"Mr malhotra I suggest you confess what you have done, otherwise you know the ways I used to make confessions will not appreciate by you," Narang threaten him

"I hate you all. What do you want me to do? Confess, ok fine, I am the one who planned all this., but this is not the first attempt

First, I exchange her drinks with an alcoholic one in the club where she was with these morons, but I don't know what happened but the plan got unsuccessful (because the boys gang left the place before they know about her state if you remember)