chapter 41 cravings .

Since the day sanjana's pregnancy got confirmed, the whole singhania family was on high alert

Sanjana felt morning sickness, then started vomiting after each meal. This concerned her family, as the only thing she could keep down was water.

Darsh was getting restless seeing her condition. Everybody assured darsh that it's common to have these things in the initial months.

Sanjana has become more pale than before. All the family members were continuously in contact with the doctor for her health.. In the starting of fifth month, her morning sickness got reduced, and she started eating small portions of food,.later her health conditions improved, and she started feeling cravings for different eatables. .But to darsh misery, she always starts craving for something after 2 in the night . Darsh makes the staff prepare some eatables and store them in the fridge so that it will help him at midnight.

One night, Sanjana woke up from her slumber. This time she has a craving for ragda patties. She woke up darsh to arrange the dish. Darsh was now to get used to this torture as he knows her pregnancy hormones will not let him be at peace. Darsh could not order her or scold her as she used to cry for hours, which made Kedar singhania furious and darsh used to get all the scolding from his grandparents. That is not all she used to call the Narang couple to scold him for more. Darsh quietly went to the kitchen to see if this dish was available. But unlike other days it was notIt was the first time Sanjana craved this. Usually she used to crave cake, Gulab jamun and other sweets.

Kedar and Nirmal were returning home after a trip abroad, when they found darsh searching for restaurants to order ragda patties., Kedar stopped him, saying he will make it. Darsh eyes got wide at this.Nirmal also got a shock, as they both never seen Kedar in the kitchen. He quickly wore an apron and started instructing Nirmal and darsh for basic preparation. After half an hour, the patties were ready.

Darsh took the tray to sanjana who was whining while waiting. When she savored it, she loved it. To which darsh told her about dadaji cooking this for her, to which she got emotional.

The very next night,same time, the same place. Sanjana was ready with another craving. It was samosa chaat. This time she didn't disturb Darsh. she silently went out of the room and knocked on Kedar Singhania's door., which results in alarm for gayatri and Kedar to see her standing at the door at midnight

"What happened? Are you ok?, should we call a doctor, no gayatri? We just took her to the hospital. "Kedar rushed to her.

"Dadaji, don't worry, I am fine. I just want to ask you, do you know how to make samosa chaat?."

Gayatri Devi put a palm on her mouth. She doesn't know what to do with this silly girl. She held Kedar's hand so as not to scold her. whereas, Kedar was watching this girl keenly. There were no traces of fear or hesitation. only innocence can be seen. He chuckled and nodded yes. Listening to this, sanjana smiled., Gayatri Devi also smiled, witnessing the scene in front.

"Come gayatri, we will make samosa chaat for our great grandchild "

Then sanjana got seated near the dinning and poor grandparents were working in the kitchen. She offered help, but they denied. In the bedroom when darsh checked for sanjana, he panicked, as she was not in the room. Darsh was shocked to find Dadaji in an apron serving Sanjana some chaat, which she happily accepted.. He smacked on his head and reached near them.

"Sanjana you should have woken me up na why did you trouble dadaji." darsh asked her.

"Do you know how to make samosa chaat.," she questioned in reply