chapter 55 Happy family( epilogue)

3 years later 

In these three years, things have changed completely.

Sanjana became a confident woman and she started giving her opinions, likes, dislikes freely to darsh. She was handling her work as MD of singhania school effectively 

Darsh controlled his anger issues too much extent as Mrs Narang sent them means darsh and Mr Narang for anger management classes as they both need it 

😜😜

Darsh made a note to take sanjana for holiday in every 3 or 4 months’ gap. Once in a year the whole singhania family and Mrs Narang and one more added couple, Mr and Mrs chauhan, go for trips together. 

Mr and Mrs chauhan used to spend almost all festivals with singhania’s as sanjana still may not visit them, so darsh requested them to visit singhania mansion more frequently. 

Mr and Mrs chauhan become close to singhania and Narang couple. Mr parmesh chauhan made his half property in name of sanjana, only darsh had a knowledge about this. He also refused them to do so but they were adamant as naira’s share truly belongs to sanjana ... bechari nandini. 😜😜.

  Arjun settled in Dubai with Tanisha and his daughter. Before he left, he came to Singhania with Aditi in his arms. The little girl was too stubborn to meet the twins 1-year-old at that time .

Seeing them, piyali feared sanjana’s reaction, but sanjana being sanjana welcomed them wholeheartedly. She hugged Aditi with love that brought tears to piyali eyes.

Sanjana gifted aditi a big box of her favorite chocolate which made aditi a fan of sanjana.

Present time

It was again the festival of janmashtami. The whole Singhania mansion was adorned beautifully.. As it was the first janmashtmi of the new daughter in laws, Akshita and Ankita, the identical twin sisters who are married to Aryan and arnav. The girls are totally identical except Akshita wore specs and Ankita doesn’t.

Sanjana was busy in the preparation.

“Akshita, can you please decorate the puja thali?” Sanjana requested.

‘ I am ankita Didi ,come on now it’s the 7 nth month of our marriage, still you got confused with us “ankita complained

“Sorry dear, actually I didn’t notice that there are no specs, " Sanjana replied sheepishly.

‘ Ok  “

Ankita went to decorate the pooja thalli, where akshita was busy in her rangoli .,accidentally she touched her specs with color stained hands, which made her specs dirty.

So she took off her glasses and kept them aside. Arnav arrived at the entrance of the temple room, with more flowers ,he thought akshita as ankita his wife, as she was not wearing specs.

He sat down near her, and whispered in her ear, “you are looking so ravishing, wife that I want to kiss you right here, come let’s go to our room for a quick one.” Akshita got shocked than she whispered near his ear 

“I am akshita, arnav, not ankita, anyway I will pass your message to Ankita. “she said in a teasing voice.

“Bhabhi" Arnav stumbled in surprise. 

“Sorry, really sorry, but it’s not my mistake. Why are you not wearing your Teesri aankh ha? “

( third eye, he means specs )

Akshita laughed at him and showed him her dirty specs . Arnav himself cleaned it and make her wear that “ ab thik hai “

(now it’s ok)