chapter 50 some hard decisions

After five minutes of silence, darsh started speaking, I" sanjana. I tried my best to keep you happy in this marriage e. But today I realize you are not at all happy in this marriage.,I know my anger issues, but to my disappointment, it was not the reason for your morning outburst., it was a lack of trust.me,

For me,there is no marriage, without trust. If you don’t trust your life partner that there is no love in it, I I don’t want an explanation from you., I just want to say that if you have any doubt about my character than you should come to me first and should be tried to talk to me, not accused me of something I. am not a culprit of.,"

“Trust me, sanjana, if you have complained about my anger issues, I could have accepted my mistake. As I know, my words hurt badly, but you bear all my anger without complaining. I thought you understood me and fulfilled your promise that you gave me on my birthday. “

“Today your words hurt me a lot about how low you think of me, having an affair on your back, using you for your heir, if you remember. Ask you first when the pregnancy got confirmed that are I happy,warders still you believe in this shit “

Darsh Ji please listen to me once,. “, that day on my delivery, tanisha told me these things,. with a twist, she never mentioned that aditi is no more. During the pregnancy and after delivery you became very distant to me, you even shifted to another room. This morning I received a picture of you kissing Aditi's cheek so this all made my doubt on you more strong and I lost my cool after you talked about her fragrance. Tanisha‘s words were ringing in my brain so I...

“Tanisha ...do you even know who tanisha is?, she is the elder sister to aditi, her whole family hates me to the core and blames me for her accident., It’s not about who said what to you , it is about you believing it blindly. Today it is Tanisha, tomorrow it will be someone else who will believe them also why you know.?,. Because you never trusted me, sanjana.,”

SANJANA started sobbing badly. Darsh was very furious at knowing about tanisha, he thought it was the right time to talk to chotima about this.

“But now it’s not the matter of the two of us only, it’s the matter about saanvi and samradh. ,we both know how hard life is without parents and I want to give our kids the best environment to grow up in.”

“But for the time being I want you to go to Delhi at nana Nani‘s place for some change and also you can think about our relationship more clearly. You can come back whenever you want whether it takes days or months. I know you blame me. I never send you back to Dehradun. well I think I already told you the reason. Delhi is near to Dehradun. If you want a chauhan, you can visit for a day or two, but not more than that and you may not stay at a chauhan house. You will stay where Nanaji and I or Nanaji plan for you and the kids. After two days you are leaving for Delhi, I hope you didn’t have any doubt about me this time. Am I clear sanjana “.

Sanjana nodded in yes, as she didn’t want to listen more. They both left the study and went to their rooms.

The next morning after breakfast, piyali Nirmal Kedar and gayatri devi were having a discussion in Kedar’s bedroom, and darsh requested them to be present there.

Darsh narrated the whole misunderstanding that happened between him and sanjana. And also the role of tanisha in it., ,the comments on reception, then the anniversary party, later in the hospital and the last one was yesterday by sending the old picture of him and  aditi to sanjana.

Piyali was stunned to hear so much about Tanisha, she was wondering why she didn’t have a clue about this. She has done so much harm to darsh and sanjana’s relationship. Darsh understood her condition., he sat beside her side hugging her, 

“I am so sorry, beta, I did not know about this, I just ...

“I knew that I always had doubts about Tanisha. I even hated her presence at our parties, but just because of piyali I. was quiet. See how she damaged their relationship?, such a smart player is she, a manipulator, twisted the truth with clever words. Poor sanjana , as she is naïve, she got trapped,” Kedar roared in anger.

Nirmal said in regret, “, it’s our mistake too dad, if we have not given the new project to darsh, which made him so hectic and should be exhausted. He should have spent some time with sanjana as well. I don’t know how we missed this. that sanjana also needs darsh support. I am sorry beta, so sorry “

“It’s ok dadaji. chote papa, we will be fine. I want to say one more thing. Sanjana is going to Delhi at Nana Nani for some days as some space between us and some change for her will be good for us.”

Darsh declared this news to the family.

“No beta, there is no need for this. Don’t worry, I will talk to her. I will make her understand the circumstances. “choti ma stated in a crying tone.

“Yes, I don’t want to send my grandchildren away from me. “Kedar also supported piyali.

Darsh holds. Kedar singhania’s hands in his hands “it’s difficult for me also to stay away from my kids, but this is the most needed thing to do, to save my marriage. Let sanjana think about our marriage and our relation with a fresh mind dadaji. You can video call them every hour, but I don’t want anyone from our family to visit Delhi or call her. I don’t want to pressurize sanjana for anything. Just believe me dadaji, all will be fine.“ 

Dadaji nodded his head in assurance.

They ordered the nannies to bring the babies into Kedar’s bedroom after Sanjana finished feeding them. Rest of the day, the whole Singhania family spent with the babies as they didn’t know when they would see them next.

At night Mr and Mrs Narang arrived in singhania mansion as they were leaving with sanjana next morning, .But it shocked them to know the actual situation.

The night time in his bedroom only he was awake the whole night, but he didn’t talk with Sanjana, who was lying on the other side of the bed. He stared at the babies with moist eyes, as he doesn’t know how will he is going to live without them.. He knows sanjana is also sobbing silently.

The next morning came quicker than expected., when sanjana got ready to leave the room darsh entered there with some files.

“Sign these school documents before leaving.” Darsh said to her.

Sanjana signed wherever he pointed out, when Darsh turned to leave.

“Darshji, you don’t have to worry, I will not visit Dehradun.” Sanjana said in a crying tone. 

‘ Hmm ‘just replying to this darsh went out of the room.

They gathered everyone to see off ,sanjana and babies, and the sanjana touched the elders’ feet. Kedar was still keeping a strong facade in front of sanjana, but when he passed the baby girl to darsh, tears slipped from his eyes. Darsh knew how hard it was for his family to stay away from kids.

‘ Take care of yourself and the babies,’’ Gayatri Devi said lovingly to sanjana.

Only darsh was going to see them off till the airport, after reaching near the jet. Darsh kissed saanvi and samradh with tears in his eyes. Mr and Mrs Narang took the babies from his arms and went near the jet to give some privacy to the couple.

Sanjana was quietly standing there looking at the floor, as she didn’t know what to say. 

Darsh was looking at her pretty wife, who was on the verge of crying. He so much wanted to hug her but was not sure how she would react, so he just told her “take care.”

“You too, ‘sanjana was ready with a reply.

And then she started walking towards the jet. Darsh was standing there, looking at his wife.