chapter 49 facing the truth

After blurting out the truth in the flow,. Darsh understood what blunder he had made.

Sanjana turned to face him with teary eyes, but she was trembling in anger.

"Where were you on our wedding night?" the first time she spoke in a stern tone.

"Sanjana, sorry baby, first listen to me."

' Did you sleep with her? ... what's her name ... yea, Aditi.. right?"

"Sanjana first try.."

" Ooh! So you are cheating on me, right you are sleeping with her behind my back,not? yes yes and why not after all I am a trophy wife for relatives and family."

"You used me to just get a heir from

Me and now I am not more than a nanny to your kids, so tell me, how is she? More beautiful than me, yes, of course smart too. I hope she can satisfy all your needs which I can never do, that's why? That's why you stopped touching me right. Even shifted to another room, and why not? " You got the babies now. How does it matter to you? "

Sanjana held Darsh's collar and started screaming in anger.

"? How could you? How could you? I thought you were devdoot, my blessing, but you just cheated on me. It's ok if you have told me about your love ... aditi ... I have myself backed out from this marriage but why darshji why? don't you care about our kids .. "

" SANJANA STOP IT, JUST SHUT UP, NOT A WORD MORE, " Darsh shouted at her in a loud voice. Sanjana left darsh and collapsed on the floor, crying badly, hugging her knees to her chest. He shouted at her in a loud voice, shattering her entire world..

Listening to the loud voice, the kids who were playing in the cradle started crying.

The whole family rushed to their room. Aryan and Arnav were the first ones to enter the room.. They understood the scene and quickly picked the kids from the crib and went out of the room.

The elder Singhania was shocked to see the scene in front.. Sanjana was crying badly and darsh fisted his palms in rage.

"Get up and come with me," darsh ordered sanjana in a loud voice.

"No, I am not going anywhere with you, you cheater, you liar. Everything was like the moments you cared for me; everything was fake. Such a fool I am. I believe you love me and only me, but see what I got after believing you with my life.,MR DARSH SINGHANIA "

It shocked the family to hear Sanjana talking to Darsh like this. They had never seen her in so much rage..

The last words broke the sanity that darsh was having.

Darsh grabbed Sanjana's wrist and started dragging her out.

"Chotima, please take care of the kids till I return, "he asked piyali who. silently nodded.

Sanjana silently let him drag her., she just wants to finish this for once for all.

Darsh opened the passenger door and pushed sanjana inside.. He then went to the driver's seat and started driving the car at full speed. Sanjana in anger didn't care for the surroundings this time, she let darsh do whatever he wanted to do.

The car stopped in front of a building. , darsh pulled sanjana from the car and went inside the building. When they reached the top floor, he again started dragging sanjana.. He opened the door with keys and took sanjana inside the penthouse .He took her into a room,

"You want to meet aditi na, lo mil lo usee (come meet her), she was aditi malhotra, my first love, my live-in partner who died 8 years ago."

"Yes, you were right that I was with her on our wedding night, with her memories. ,I was here to say sorry to her as I moved on in my life with you sanjana."

"Yes, we have physical relations as we were in a live-in relationship for 8 months, ya I know it must be hard for you, but that's the truth. I never told you about this because she was already gone.. There is no use talking about a person who does not exist in your life."

"But never ever dare to say that I cheated on you, I will never do that to you in my life."

Stating this darsh moved to the adjacent balcony as he needs to calm his anger

He doesn't want to hurt her more than it was not her mistake; it was his mistake that he didn't tell about Aditi to her..

In the bedroom, sanjana was still standing in shock as the words that darsh just proclaimed were too much for her

Sanjana was staring at the wall, which was full of Aditi's photos. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

She was observing the beautiful features of Aditi.;she was nothing in front of her. Aditi was a diva and looked stylish in each photo. Whereas she was a simple middle-class girl who didn't even know how to look stylish all the time. So this was Darsh's love whereas she was just a ....

Sanjana was staring at the wall, which was full of Aditi's photos . Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

She was ashamed of herself for the words she said to darsh ,the accusation which was baseless. But the picture she saw in the morning had made her blind in anger. In the morning Sanjana got a picture in what's up, in which darsh was kissing aditi on her cheeks. Then when she asked about her fragrance to darsh, his answer was enough to break her patience level.

Darsh was standing on the balcony attached to the bedroom. He was thinking about how low sanjana was for him. Using her for an heir, trophy wife, cheating on her., these kinds of accusations were ringing in his mind.

The ringtone broke his thought. He found chotima was calling him;he picked up without wasting time. After talking to her, he went back to the bedroom. He found sanjana still standing in front of the photographs.

"The kids are crying ,maybe hungry, chotima called us back home. "darsh stated without looking at her face .

Sanjana silently followed him.. The ride back home was a silent one. Sanjana entered her room and took the babies from chotima and gayatri devi. The kids were crying badly as they heard a loud tone for the first time.

Gayatri Devi and piyali helped her in settling the baby, after the babies were asleep..,all day she kept thinking about her married life .She knows very well that darsh will not let go of this thing so easily, and now she has to face the consequences of accusing his husband.

Suddenly she saw the brown cover which darsh was holding in the morning. In curiosity, she opened the cover., It shocked her to see the same blouse which was cut by darsh in her measurement. As darsh gave the pieces to piyali and requested her to make a blouse for sanjana in her measurement. This gesture brought more tears to her eyes.

On the dinner table there was only silence, they could hear only the sound of cutlery.

Kedar ordered all the family members to be present in study and Aryan Arnav is going to take care of the babies till that time in the nursery.

Darsh and sanjana were sitting beside each other on a couch, maintaining a distance.

"What was that behaviour in the morning, hmm? I want an explanation about that ,? Did you two forget babies were also present there? Listen to me clearly, both of you., you both are parents now, not kids to fight like this. I don't want to interfere in the matter of husband and wife, but I expect that you both should solve your issues as soon as possible. I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in front of kids.? I hope you got me clear?"

Darsh and sanjana both nodded in understanding. Soon the whole family left them alone in the study.

As they want them to talk and clear the misunderstanding between the two.