chapter 1 Darsh Singhania

Chapter 1. Darsh sighania.

A news studio in New York was busy planning for the shoot of the interview. It was the first time that they got a green signal from the Singhania group as their CEO Darsh Singhania was going to give his first interview on television.

    The host of the show Elena was very nervous about the upcoming interview, as there were many rumors about Darsh Singhania. Some call him cold-hearted business, a man of few words, a very hardworking and disciplined man. Elena was reading the questions again and again so that she did not make any mistakes. As they also know, Mr Singhania for his short temper and his anger is his only weakness.

As the clock strikes 12 in noon, Darsh Singhania enters the studio. His team was at his tail .The chief executive greeted Darsh with a bouquet, which he took for a minute and then passed it to his team. It shocked people to see the appearance of the man. He was a man about 6"2 in height, with a toned body.. His features make him look like a model from a magazine. 

    We feel deeply privileged to have you here with us today, sir. Thank you so much for resolving this interview.”

       “ My grandfather told me to do this interview. That’s why I am here, so you should thank him and make it quick as I have to attend lined up meetings after this “

 The people who were present to welcome him were listening to him in surprise as Mr Darsh sight was a very tough man to deal with. Poor Elena, who was admiring his looks before, now started sweating badly as she is in for an arduous task.

Soon Darsh took his respective seat. The technical team started their work when they wanted to attach a microphone to his collar. He stopped them, showing his palm as he himself took the microphone and attached it with his collar.

        Elena was sitting in front of him, and she introduced herself to him.

“Hello sir  I am Elena Gomez .“

    Darsh just nodded at her, making her situation worse.

 As the camera got started Elena masked her nervousness with a smile 

“Hello and welcome to our show. ,it’s me your favorite Elena again and today I am in conversation with the CEO of Singhania group Mr. Darsh Singhania .welcome to our show Mr Singhania, it’s an honor to have to you here 

 “Thank you for having me, “

 “So first I would like to congratulate you for the award, as the Singhania group of companies grabbed the biggest deal and now they reached the No 1 position.”

  “Thank you “

“What are your thoughts about having accomplished this?”

 “good “

Elena gulped the lump formed in her throat. As his one-word answer will not make this interview work, but still she smiles and tried again 

““ Yes, of course, your family must be so proud of you. I mean, we know the Singhania family for its unity and you are the first heir of the family.”

 “Yes, they are “

“ Your family is full of talented people I mean everyone is familiar with the name of your grandfather Mr Kedar Singhania , who has build Singhania empire with so much hard work and your grandmother Mrs Gayatri Singhania is a famous social activist in Mumbai .Your uncle, Mr Nirmal Sighania is also a big name in the business world and your aunt piyali Singhania is the director of A and A fashion, a leading clothing brand in Mumbai. And what to say about your cousins? They are twin brothers Aryan Singhania and Arnav Singhania. They are following in your footsteps.so how does it feel to be a part of a famous family?