A glimpse of tint of love

Aarohi had decided to not disappoint her sister and thought something special to do for her ,a surprise performance in sangeet .

On the other hand ranvijay was getting restless as his men cannot trace the piano girl ,who had captured his sanity in one small meeting .

Ranvijay hate this family functions especially the musical one but still his presence was needed there so he stayed for sometime .

Rajiv his P A informed him that the girl is not traceable and their men are still trying to search near the areas of the cottage .

Ranvijay was now dam furious now ,he just want to go back to his cottage and drink his favourite whiskey . So he infrom about his plans to the relatives and got up to leave .

Suddenly the lights went off and a music started playing .A girl in off white shade of lehenga started dancing on the stage .( the song link given above )

She was dancing like a trained dancer , suddenly she took her veil off while dancing and ranvijay missed his heart to the beauty once again ... it was ... it was the piano girl .

Than he saw that other family members were joined her on the stage ,and they all were dancing like a happy family smiling teasing each other .Ranvijay saw the bride and groom were also dancing with them than it strikes him that the girl belonged to the bride's side . He looked at rajiv in rage and than murmured something to him ,listning to ranvijay rajiv started making some calls and than nodded at ranvijay .

After the function when aarohi went to her room she found a big bouquet of roses in her room and a gift box near the dressing table .

She was surprised to see that she slowly opened the gift box ,herbreath got hitched as it was diamond bangles that must have cost fortune ,she was wondering who had a death wish to pull this type of stunt to her .Than she noticed that there was chit stick to it so she opened it .

Dear love ,

I loved your performance ,i must say you dance so well ,. But please dont wear that deep neck blouses again as i dont want the people to look whats mine .YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE JUST WAIT FOR SOMETIME THAN I WILL TEACH HOW MY QUEEN SHOULD BEHAVE .
I want to see these bangles in your hand tommorrow . Wear it or i will myself make you wear this .

With all my love yours and only
Your

RONN

Arohi eyes were filled with rage .

"Tharki saala ,come i will show you who is going to wear these bangles actually "

This is the glimpse of my second story tint of love

So follow my profile for stories like this .. ofcourse if you like this glimpse .

Please give me your views in comment box .