chapter54Her devdoot and His jacket thief

That morning the Narang couple got settled for breakfast. They were waiting for Sanjana to join them.

‘I hope she is doing good, you are too harsh with her Indra “Meena said in worry 

“No I was not, it was necessary for her to know about everything that is related to darsh, then only she can decide about her married life. And I will scold darsh too for losing cool on her for silly reasons, you know he should learn to control his anger .“

“Hmm and look who’s talking?” Indrajit glared at his wife, but he knew she was stating the truth as darsh inherited this anger from him only.

 Sanjana entered the dining room in Narang villa where Mr Indrajit Narang and Meena Narang were having breakfast silently.

She joined her hands in front of Mr Narang, “Sorry nanaji please forgive me , thank you for everything you have done for me but now i want to go back to my husband .“

Mr. Indrajit was silently observing her actions ,”Sanjana,,  if you are going because of my behavior yesterday ,so please don’t do it as a favor to my son."

“No, nanaji I am not doing any favor on him, I am just doing a favor on myself . Now I realize I cannot live without him. And I am very grateful to you for giving me all the missing facts of my life. I know how wrong I was in judging my husband. “

Indrajit patted her head lovingly and said to her, “no don’t cry beta, I am sorry for behaving rude with you, but it was necessary for you to know the other side story too. Ok I will make your arrangement for departure.

“Thank you, “Sanjana murmured with teary eyes. The next day Sanjana left for Mumbai in Narangs private jet. Upon reaching the airport, Arnav and Aryan were waiting eagerly for them. As soon as they saw the kids, they rushed to their side and started kissing their cheeks. Saanvi was giggling and Samradh started crying as usual.

When they reached home, Kedar was pacing in the living room waiting for their grandchildren. Sanjana entered with Aryan and Arnav, who were holding the babies. As soon as Kedar saw her princess, he tried to take her from aryan arms, seeing Kedar saanvi giggled at him, which brings tears to Kedar’s eyes 

The whole family welcomed sanjana wholeheartedly., but Sanjana’s eyes were searching for someone. Piyali understood her condition. She knew how much sanjana wanted to meet darsh.

‘ Darsh is in Pune from yesterday. He will come back tonight and, yes, we don’t inform him about your. arrival sanjana. We just wanted to see him surprised.” Sanjana nodded at Piyali’s statement.

At dinner, all the family were smiling and teasing each other after a long time. Kedar was not ready to give her princess to anyone else and Saanvi was enjoying her bade Dadu‘s company.

Aryan informs the family that Darsh is coming back in an hour. Everybody starts preparing to surprise him. Piyali took sanjana in her room and hugged her while crying badly. Sanjana got worried about her.

“I am so sorry beta, because of my family you two have to suffer this much. Please forgive me beta “piyali joined her hands in front of her.

Sanjana holds her hands. “what are you doing, chotima? You are not at all at fault? It’s me who believed a third person in my relationship. Please forgive me choti maa for hurting your son so badly. I am so sorry.” The two crying babies hugged each other while crying. Gayatri Devi who was standing at the door, witnessed this with teary eyes and thanked god for making her family happy again.