chapter 17 .Final Decision

On one side of the Singhania mansion, a heated discussion was going on. ,on the other side in the living room, the scene was totally different. The people present in the living room were silently observing Sanjana, who was sitting there like a scared pigeon. She uses to wipe the sweat on her face, from time to time

Sanjana was quietly sitting, her eyes focused on the floor. She never tried to look at the surroundings. Actually, the lavish drawing room, the royal furniture, life.the imported decorative pieces held no importance in her life. She never wished or craved for this. The thing she was craving the most this time was the acceptance of the new family. She has already decided that if a situation comes, darsh ji has to make a choice between her and the Singhania family, she will force or convince darsh to leave her.

She values family love and knows the importance of it, as she never experienced it with her own family. She doesn't want Darsh to go through the same pain.

Aryan and Arnav were looking at sanjana adoringly. They were too excited to get a beautiful angel like bhabhi.. They already started planning the hangouts for the club, small trips with her in their minds. When Kabir entered the drawing room, they both rushed to Kabir. "

"Bro,. can you please tell us why didn't we visited Dehradun, till now "

Kabir chuckled at their question.' Trust me, feelings are mutual. ", "

Listening to their voice,. Sanjana looked over at them at the same moment. Kabir winked at her teasingly, her eyes widened and she immediately looked down. Kabir laughed at her misery.

This all got noticed by the older ladies "don't you tease her until you have a death wish from darsh". Piyali shouted at the boy gang.

"What do your parents do?" Gayatri Devi asked deliberately, even after knowing the truth very well.

Sanjana's eyes brimmed with tears and she answered by holding back her tears." They are no more. They died on the same day I was born"

She was ready to listen again to all the curses she was used to listening from childhood. But she has to remain strong not for herself but for darsh ji.

Listening to this piyali stated in an almost crying voice, "Bechari bacchii batao kaise pala hoga isse bina maa ke doodh ke "(her poor girl how difficult it must be for her to survive without mother's milk at that age.'

" Don't worry mom she started eating food now "crying,Arnav again teased her mom, earning a smack on the arm in return.

Sanjana also cried, thinking of her Nanima and how she would respond to the news of Sanjana's failed marriage.. Sanjana was getting sure about the rejection and it was very much obvious after looking at their lifestyle.. Sanjana was nowhere near to it.

Watching her crying, Kabir was the first one to panic. He doesn't want his face blue and black because of darsh's punches when he knows about her beloved wife's crying. Session. He rushed by her side to offer her water. Sanjana considered the condition and drank the water to calm down.

Piyali got tears in her eyes looking at Sanjana's, ,his father, had ordered everyone to behave distinctly with that girl until they made some decision about this marriage. Piyali doesn't understand what decision they are talking about. Darsh is now married to sanjana and this truth cannot be reversed. Piyali liked sanjana a lot. She has seen her photograph that was sent by their men who keep tabs on darsh.. But the photograph was not doing justice to her natural beauty;she looks more beautiful in real life.

Piyali was very proud on darsh's choice, .She was happy that Darsh finally moved on in life leaving the painful past behind After meeting sanjana she remembered Meera Didi's words, she always used to say "darsh, when you will grow up into a handsome man, i will definitely bring an angle like daughter-in-law for you".'On that the 4 yr old child used to get so happy without even knowing the meaning of what his mother actually telling him.. But now piyali thought darsh himself fulfilled her mothers wish by marrying this shy, innocent looking girl., who is not looking any less than angel,. piyali made a wish that may this angel will take away all the pain from darsh's life, which has made his life full of misery.