chapter 27... Punishment

It was night when sanjana woke up, and her head was spinning.. She even struggled to reach the bathroom.

After finishing her morning routine, she came out from the washroom. A maid was waiting for her outside her room. She gave sanjana coffee and passed her some pills..,. then the maid left from there.

  Darsh entered the room..," how are you feeling now? “

    “Ji.. my head is spinning.”

“Hmm .“

   “Darsh ji what happened to me, I mean I was at the party na then how did I reach here? .“

     “First I have to show you something 

Stating that he connected his mobile with the tv, sanjana’s dance performance at the holi party started on the tv.

. Sanjana got rooted in her place in shock.

  How, I mean no darshji ... What is this?

   This is the most embarrassing moment for a Singhania family where their daughter-in-law was performing on the stage showing her se..y moves to the guests.

      “Darshji trust me, I never .... I never do something like this I“ can even dance in public than how can.. “

       I instructed you to remain in one place until I came back.. Answer me, damn it.. ”

Sanjana flinched in his loud voice, his eyes were red in anger .Sanjana just kept sobbing as she didn’t know how she behaved like this. She remembered darsh told her to sit in one place until he returned.

“You know if my family has not used his contacts to stop this news from reaching the media tomorrow. morning headline will be something like this “

       Mrs. Sanjana Darsh Singhania, the wife of the CEO, was displaying her dance talents to those in attendance.

“What have I done wrong with your sanjana? Tell me. I never stopped you from anything. I have made you complete your education, I allow you to wear western dresses of your choice, I never interfered in your life, did I ask you about anything that offended you,  I never forced myself on you because for me your feeling, your comfort comes first. And what I ask you in return just to maintain the dignity which comes with the name of my family ,to never hurt my family and what you have done is just the opposite of this. Yesterday my family had to look down because of you. They have to hear rubbish from those relatives who never have the courage to stand in front of my family. Without bothering about your status or your family background, they all loved you wholeheartedly. And see what you have done to them. I took the club incident as a mistake but you misbehaved with me in front of family members only, so dadaji told me not to scold you for that as it was an accident. And the witnesses are only the family members only. But this time you have gone far away.”

“Sorry, ‘ Sanjana said, sobbing. 

   “You know I am feeling so ashamed to face my family, tell me one thing sanjana the day you returned drunk from the club you was complaining about my kissing talent to the family, trust me I was going to scold you that day but my dadaji told me to let it go as it was not your mistake.”

“And today you were seducing me with these dance moves in front of my guests and family. Tell me clearly what you want? You are so much craving for your physical needs. Just tell me and I promise you I will not disappoint you.”

“Please don’t talk to me like this darshji I told you I am sorry “

“Go wash your face and come down for dinner and yes, you are going to apologize for your mistake to them.”