chapter 18 .Different Rooms

A complete hush descended over the study room when, for the very first time, someone could make Kedar Singhania stop in his way .

It surprised Kedar Singhania to see the audacities of the fragile girl whom they all were still assuming was the most innocent girl in the world. He turned back and stood in front of sanjana.”

”Yes, “he questioned her in a stern tone.,

At that moment, piyali was about to faint. Gayatri Devi was worried about the consequences of this silly girl’s mistake.. She was very relieved to know about the acceptance of this marriage just a minute before, but now she fears what sanjana is going to say to Kedar? and what will be the result?

Darsh, who was standing beside sanjana, was astonished to see her side. He doesn’t know how he will handle the consequences of Sanjana's act. On the other side, Kabir Arnav and Aryan were waiting for the following Strome. 

Sanjana asked innocently, “ Aate ka ya Suji ka? (wheat flour or semolina)

Her question puzzled Kedar. "Hmm”.

“Ji aap konsa Pasand karenge Aate ka halwa ya Suji ka halwa?”. (what will you like to have a sweet dish made by wheat flour or sweet dish made by semolina)

A smile appeared on Kedar Singhania’s face. ,he lovingly patted on sanjana’s head. “whatever you like to make me eat I am ok with both the options” “

Sanjana smiled at hearing this and nodded in yes. After that, Kedar Singhania had an eye lock with darsh and blinked, suggesting that he was right about her innocence. All the members present there released a breath that they were holding back in nervousness .They all chuckled at her innocent question.

Kedar Singhania left the study room, leaving the family members there.

Piyali came to Sanjana and gave her a motherly hug. “I was waiting to hug you.”

You are so pretty betta .“(child).

Gayatri Devi went near the couple. "You both have to stay in separate rooms till the satyanarayan Katha,Piyali do  make sanjana’s arrangement in the guest room for tonight.. And darsh I should not find you roaming around the guest room, if I get to know something cupid then I will postpone the puja for one whole week and in that week sanjana has to stay with me. So no mistakes., am I clear “

(Satyanarayan Katha is prayer for lord Vishnu and goddess Laxmi for the wellbeing of the family. For newly weds they do it for their happy married life,. the couple may not consummate marriage before completing the prayer.)

“Yes Dadi, " Darsh replied while rubbing her neck.

“Sanjana, you are a naive girl, beta. These boys are very naughty and have a brain full of mischief. So don’t you agree with them about anything they ask you to do, OK? “Gayatri Devi warned sanjana.

Sanjana, as usual, nodded.

After Gayatri Devi left, piyali started escorting sanjana to the guest room. While all the boys were following them, on the way,Aaryan started protesting 

“I don’t believe you people are so cruel. You.  are separating a newlywed couple in the name of some stupid ritual .This is a sin mom., we all are sinners,” he completed dramatically. 

“Yes, i agree with you, bro., you know when I will get married I will run away with my wife from the wedding venue only, directly to some honeymoon destination.,” I will bring her home after my honeymoon only, so that this cupid people cannot play with my emotions” Arnav supported his brother.

“Sweet heart, why don’t you understand? “Kabir said to Piyali, ,he used to tease Piyali with this endearment only.” Darsh is 30 years old, at last now he got a wife and what are you doing you are separating them, this is not done “