Chapter 12 The Culprit Or The Victim

Someone accused Sanjana of something which she had never thought of, even in her nightmare, making it the worst day of her life.. She knew they loathed her from childhood, but still she tried to clear the misunderstanding for her Nanima..

Darsh was enjoying his last day of his trip in his cottage only ,as he has to leave for Mumbai tomorrow so he spent the last day in the cottage only.

  Darsh knew he had to handle a lot of pending work when he returned to New York,. but before reaching there he was going to meet his family  .

      Again his grandparents, his chote papa and chotima will request him to get settled, to marry some nice girl, but he is not interested.

   Darsh was watching some Hollywood movies in the cottage. It was the last day of his desertion trip. Tomorrow he is going to leave for Mumbai. He got news that pictures of him with the girl whom he named as jacket thief had gone viral.. Darsh asked for the location of the girl as soon as he got the address of a temple. Darsh left alone in his SUV for the temple. ,he was fuming in anger .

“How dare that girl to do such outrageous deed,I helped her that day and in return she is trapping me .That Gold digger girl must have known about my real identity, that is why she plotted that rape scene that day. Ooh my god who will believe that a girl with such an. innocent faces will do something like this .Just wait and watch girl. What happens if someone tries to mess with me or my family name? “.he murmured on the way to the temple .After an hour's drive he reached the temple. He marched in anger inside the temple. But the scene going on there made him numb. A well-built man near fifties slapped the girl so hard that she fell down on the floor, then a lady started cursing her, the girl was trying to say something but again a boy some years older than her manhandled her asking about the man with her.

What kind of family is this? Nobody is ready to listen to the girl. Everyone has already started assuming about an affair which never happened. 

“Sanjana had experienced tragedy since she was born, as she was raised by her Nani without affection from her uncle and aunt.. I don’t know what kind of fate she is having. “Some ladies whispered which darsh heard.

“You are saying so right, now see na such a nice alliance has come for her, but after seeing the pictures, the engagement is broken. “some other lady supported the belief.

“ I am telling you this sanjana is really inauspicious,born with bad luck only. Sanjana's parents died on the day she was born and now her engagement is broken too. Now who will marry this girl?” some other women stated.

“I am telling you it saved the batra family from this girl. She would have been a bad luck for them also after getting married to their son.”Another opinion came .All these conversations were heard by darsh .He was here to give the girl and her family a peace of mind, but after watching and listening to this gossip, he will help the girl by telling her family the actual incident happened. 

Darsh interrupted the conversation," I am the one “

The complete chaos got silent, darsh then moved towards the family and spoke in a calm tone. “ I am sorry for the inconvenience. But these photos are not ......” 

Suddenly, Nitin marched towards Darsh and grabbed him by his collar ,

“Sorry, sorry really, my sister’s life is ruined because of you .Tell me who the hell are you ?From how many days is this going on? Tell me you’re a rascal .” 

Sanjana got up and tried to free darsh’s collar."Bhai leave him, please. It was not his mistake, he just helped me ...."

Nandini again cut her off. “ Helped you“, yes, he helped you in becoming a black spot in the family .Hey, you who are you? Call your parents right now and we want to talk to them about your so-called help to sanjana “.