chapter25 His Trust

Sanjana was having a déjà vu of the same conditions in Dehradun, when she was in 9th class, studying in convent school. It was valentine day, and the courier unexpectedly received a card and a small bouquet of roses in Chauhan villa. Nandini unfortunately received the card, so she opened it out of curiosity and found Sanjana's name on it with no sender's name written..

        Nandini was always waiting for such opportunities, so she made a big issue of this and accused sanjana’s dressing style, behavior for this. She even stated that sanjana must have given some hint to that boy. That's why that boy had so much audacity to send this filthy thing .

     Sanjana tried to convince them she didn’t even know about any boy as she was not in contact with the other gender., but all in vain.

Mr Parmesh Chauhan mandated Sanjana will only wear suits from now on and appointed a home tutor, so she wouldn't have to go to coaching..

   At the present time, she was sure that darsh will also blame her for this. What will the family think of her? They have given the opportunity to complete her studies not to do this kind of behavior.  

   But again, the conditions are against her.,one. If this marriage was not a usual one it was a kind of forced on darsh. Their married life had not started properly and now she feared this incident would cause the end of her married life. Before even starting it, Sanjana was looking at the floor. Tears were not stopping from her eyes. She was cursing the day on which she met with the kartik. Why is she so naïve? Why did she go to the party? She was cursing herself for this situation.

Darsh started moving towards sanjana listening to his footsteps, sanjana was trembling in fear .

“ Eyes up ,sanjana look at me “ darsh ordered her 

She took some courage to look at darsh “ i didn’t know how this happened ,trust me darsh ji i don’t know that kartik is thinking like this for me ,darsh ji please forgive me” 

“ Do you love him “ darsh asked 

‘ Hmm ,no never ,you are my husband darshji ,how did you think so low about me ,you are my devdoot,my angel who kanha ji sent for me . Chii i will never think about anyone else “ she answered him crying badly. 

Darsh smiled at her and than hugged her , she hugged him back .Darsh lift her in bridal style and settled on sofa nearby taking her in his lap as a baby sanjana face was on his chest he was holding sanjana by her shoulders.sanjana was crying badly in his arms after some time darsh offered her water to drink she drank it slowly . Darsh then wiped her tears and started lovingly.

“I know that very well, wife. You are not at fault. I know that you never have feelings for that boy. Remember, I told you on the first day that you’re the one for me and I will be only one for you, I trust you sanjana, you are my wife my life partner hmmm.Never ever think that II don’t believe you ha, so now stop crying, i don’t like tears in your eyes. Don't worry , I will sort this out “

“Darsh Ji, I still don’t understand why Kartik did this. “

“Well, I can say that’s not his fault entirely. First, I hide your married status and second and my wife is so pretty, so naïve, so innocent anybody can fall for her. You know it would surprise me if any boy in the college doesn’t fall for your beauty.”

“Chii darshji don’t talk like this.” Sanjana hides her face more in his chest. Darsh chuckled at his shy wife. Later they went out of the cabin holding each other’s hand, where three worried people were waiting in the lobby near his cabin.