chapter 51 piyali face off tanisha

When the Narang couple reached Delhi to their mansion. Mrs Meena Narang. stopped sanjana and kids at the entrance and performed puja first,.. as sanjana was coming with babies for the first time at their place.

Sanjana was awestruck, looking at the decorations done to welcome them there. Meena Narang showed her room, which had two cradles in it.

“I will sleep with you to help you with the babies. “Meena Narang patted her head lovingly.

He introduced sanjana with the house staff, then they took sanjana to the temple room to get the blessing of god for the babies.

Sanjana, when looking around the house, she found a beautiful photo hanging with Garland on the wall. It was Meera Narang’s photo of her young age... She joined her hands in front of her photo and murmured.

“See mummyji I am at your place with your grandchildren. Please bless them from heaven. “

Meena Narang heard she had tears in her eyes. Mr Narang was also worried for the couple., he wants to kill that bitch tanisha because of whom his grandson's married life is going into the rough phase, but her relation with piyali was making him helpless. Narang couple settled sanjana in her room.

In Mumbai 

Singhania's mansion became silent after Sanjana left with the babies. Darsh also becomes quiet. He made himself busy in his work to divert his attention, he used to visit their babies nursery daily to feel their smile, saanvi smiled a lot her smile was on her mother samradh was more on the crying side like his mother.

Nani Nani made sure to video call him to talk with the babies who used to smile, hearing darsh’s voice as they recognised him. Kedar singhania used to video call every two hours, to see the babies and talk with her baby girl. Kedar was worried that they will forget him if they stay in Delhi for long. But in darsh matter, they were helpless to say anything.

The first piyali was the first time feeling ashamed because of her relatives. She could not face her family. Gayatri Devi tried to convince her that no one was blaming her for Tanisha's behavior. But piyali knows that because of her relation with tanisha the singhania has to tolerate her at every party. She called Kabir to arrive there and left for the Singhal villa.

Reaching at her brother’s place, she already called her brother and nephew to reach home as she had to talk about something important. Kabir also reached there on time.

Her brother- and sister-in-law hugged her as she was coming after a long time. Arjun touched her feet and hugged her favorite bua (aunt). Piyali patted his back, holding her tears as she cannot be weak at this moment. 

Tanisha also walked to her to touch her feet, but piyali stopped her in between by showing her palm.

“No need to give respect to me if you don't respect my family, “piyali asked her in an angry tone.

It shocked everybody to see this behavior of piyali as they know that she hardly loses her temper. It surprised Arjun to see his bua‘s  change behavior., he doesn’t know what tanisha is doing behind his back., Even they were feeling sad about tanisha, who lost her father a few months back. Piyali's hatred revealed Tanisha had done something wrong to Singhania.. 

Arjun always treats darsh as his younger brother. From childhood days darsh used to visit with her bua as his bua never left him alone in singhania mansion. Arjun was elder to him by three years so he also used to take care of him as he knew how painful it must be for him to live without parents’ love.

But he truly respects the family bond of Singhania,who never left the child to feel alone. His respect for his bua piyali reached new heights when he saw how she had loved and brought up darsh.