chapter 47 The new beginning

The next morning, the newspaper headline was:

Malhotra textile factory caught fire late last night and the reason is suspected to be a short circuit. The owner Mr yash malhotra commit suicide, as he was already under debt and this fire incident demolish his empire. The police is still investigating the case, but they already found the suicide note near the dead body.

Next day when Sanjana woke up, she found her entire hospital room decorated with flowers. They had placed hundreds of rose bouquets all over the room, shocking and surprising for Sanjana..

Darsh entered the room with a gigantic bouquet of pink roses in his hand.,. he gave the roses to her and then kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much, Jaan,, for bringing so much happiness in my life and my family too, now?. "sanjana smiled at him.

"How are you, baby? I hope you are not feeling any pain now? Is it still painful?, just tell me whatever the problem is. I will talk toDoctor. "Darsh stated in a worried tone.

"I am fine darshji, just some pain is there, but it's bearable,"

Then the sister entered with the babies and gave them to Darsh. darsh kept the baby boy in sanjana's arms and he took the baby girl.

You fulfilled your wish for a boy and now it's granted... He is so adorable"Darsh was having tears of joy.

"How did you know? I never told this to anyone, "Sanjana asked in a surprise tone.

'Hmm actually the look on your face tells me all your thoughts, I can read your face Wifey, whenever dadaji used to claim about having a daughter this time in the house, the gloominess in your eyes says it all"Darsh reveals the truth.

Sanjana just looked at darsh with so much respect.. She understood darsh is the only one who knows her thoughts very well even if she doesn't have to say anything.

The whole family was waiting outside the hospital room, giving some private time.

Kedar was getting restless now. Same was Indrajit.

"How much more time do they want? I want to meet my granddaughter, Gayatri. I told you people to get ready fast, see Before we can meet my girl, the nurse took them to the room. It's all because of your fault. "

. Kedar yelled at his wife

"Exactly, you are so right., can you believe these ladies want to get ready to visit the hospital also? Meena was like a saree check

Matching jewelry check

Lipstick check

Footwear check."Narang supported Kedar

Everybody was having fun looking at their grandparents, who were eager to see the babies.

"oh, come on, you both are just getting frustrated with your eagerness to hold your angel,"Gayatri Devi commented.

That's when the room door opened ,Kedar and Indrajit rushed inside, but the scene inside brought tears of joy in their eyes. Darsh and sanjana sitting side by side holding babies, a perfect family pic. Arnav doesn't waste time and clicks the moment to cherish forever in memories.

Darsh understood, looking at his dadaji and nana ji, that they wanted to hold the babies. Darsh took the girl to his dadaji and gave her in his arms. Kedar looked at the blue-eyed fairy. He smiled at her and she smiled back, which brought tears to Kedar's eyes. They overwhelmed the whole family to welcome their prince and princess.