chapter 37 The conspiracy

It shocked Chotima to see darsh standing on the door with the saree packet.

"" From when did you need permission to enter my room"piyali asked him

"I am here to give this back to you, actually sanjana loved this saree, but you told her to return so I ..."

"Don't lie for your wife's sake darsh, you know if she has liked it, then she must be wearing this in yesterday's party, not that suit. My friends mocked me for looking at Sanjana's attire ."piyali said in a crying tone. Nirmal fisted his palm in anger, , darsh signaled at him in no ,which made him control his rage to burst out at piyali.

"You know chotima when I returned ,She was all ready in this saree to go with you, but the low neckline makes me furious as you know what people will be present in kukreja's party I didn't want my wife to be prey in their eyes. So I forced sanjana to change something simple and she hesitated at first as she didn't want to hurt you, but on my insistence she agreed."

"See, it's my fault I am all ready to receive your punishment, but please don't punish her. She is not at fault "

Listening to this, Nirmal, who was silently listening to their conversation, grabbed the cover from darsh's hand and open it to see the blouse. When he saw the blouse, he yelled at piyali

"You want sanjana to wear this? How could you piyali and then from yesterday you are accusing her. "Nirmal, throw the blouse on the floor, piyali picks it up and checks the neckline. She was stunned.

"But this is not what I designed, it was a decent neckline, yesterday in hurry I didn't check it while bringing it to home, Trust me Nirmal the saree is designed by me but this blouse no, I will never give sanjana this type of clothes I mean especially for the kukreja's party "piyali stated in a crying tone

"Darsh trust me beta please" piyali pleaded darsh, darsh hold her hands make her sit then give her some water.

"I was sure chotima that there should be some mistake, as you know we are not narrow-minded people but sometimes we have to be careful, it's not your mistake chotima, yesterday i had doubt but now I'm sure this is planned to make sanjana suffer again. again. AIf I have not returned early on yesterday evening again a blunder must be happening ."

" But who will do this to sanjana beta? and why? "Nirmal asked in rage

"This is not the first time chote papa, first the club than the holi and now this dress, everything is planned to ruin our reputation making sanjana a pawn as whosoever it is, they had known that for me my family prestige held a great respect, so they are using my wife to demolishing our name, and it will also create a rift in my married life."

Don't worry, I am working on it. he will be punished soon," darsh stated and left the room.

On the other hand, sanjana was crying badly, hugging her pillow as she didn't know how to get piyali's forgiveness. First time in her life she got to know what mother love and care means as piyali loved her as her own daughter, but now she also hates her.

Darsh entered the room. Sanjana looked at the other side in anger. darsh chuckled at her antics. He sat beside her and tried to side hug her. But Sanjana pushed his arms back and stood up to walk away from him.

Darsh pulled her in his lap, and Sanjana was fighting to come out of his hold.

'Stop moving Wifey, you don't know you are doing something wrong "

Sanjana stopped moving as she felt his that... that

"I talked to chotima, and she is not upset with you anymore,"