chapter.38 The prank

Sanjana successfully joined her office. Darsh makes sure that her workload is not much.. He takes every day a report from her secretary who is doing her job perfectly. Darsh has mentioned if Mrs Tripathi sees anything suspicious, then she could report to him immediately. As he doesn't want Sanjana to be a victim again.

Sanjana, as being a shy girl, hesitates a lot in sexual relationships, she doesn't feel comfortable in a lot of things. Not that she doesn't like it, but her introverted upbringing was not helping her out. Darsh very well understands her feelings. He also knows that sanjana will never take the first step. ,he used to handle her accordingly, keeping her comfort first.

It was one of the usual days when sanjana get back early from the office,

So she wants to make Gulab jamun for dinner. She convinced the cook to let her use the kitchen as darsh , threatening them with their job if he ever sees sanjana working in the kitchen. Aryan and arnav were back, as they had to go to some friend's birthday party. When they entered the dining room, they found Sanjana's phone lying on the dining table as usual. Sanjana never locked her phone.. They found sanjana busy in the kitchen.

So they thought to tease darsh as they opened the WhatsApp chat ,to their luck darsh was online that time .

"Darsh ji baby, janu, I love you, i miss you so much. You know I am back home early. If you were here with me, then i must have kissed you 🥰😘😘😘"

Darsh was in Kedar Singhania's cabin discussing some important points of the deal which they were going to sign tomorrow. He was checking the agreement copy which their lawyer had sent to confirm if all the important points were covered in it or not. That's when he saw Sanjana's incoming message;it was very unusual to him as she never used to disturb him during work unless it was something important. So he quickly opens the message, thinking maybe it's something urgent

.when he read the message, his eyes popped out of his sockets. His wife is a shy girl, never uses this type of language or talks with him, so he typed immediately.

"Sanjana, are..are you ok" Darsh messaged her in a panic tone

"How rude are you? Never give time to me, always busy in your work and never miss me, you don't love me na?

😭💔💔

"No, baby, I love you. Don't say like that i thought you are not so comfortable in this, so I never,"

Aryan and Arnav were giggling nonstop, a prank clicked in their mind "ok then prove that you love me bring me this while coming back at home as I want to wear this tonight."then they send a sexy nightdress pic.

"If you will not bring this, I will not talk to you. No Huggies, no kisses for you." 😡

After seeing the pic, Darsh's jaw dropped

"Ok, I will bring it. "

"But first, promise me you will wear it and not start the chi again as you did in Paris."

'Pakka baby, just bring it then i will make sure you will never forget this night "🥰💞

"Bye waiting for you sweetheart, devdoot 🥰😍" both the brothers high five each other, after sending the last message,they delete the chat and make a note to be back at dinner to see the scene.

After reading this, a smile appeared on Darsh's face, which got noticed by Kedar

He understood that the reason for this smile must be sanjana, as Darsh's cheek turned red and he was grinning like a teenage boy.

"You can go home if you want to, I mean if you not have any important work pending in the office, "Kedar teased him

Getting the tone "yesss, no.. yes ...no ..I mean nothing important, Dadaji. it's just that sanjana wants something from the market so she was reminding me," darsh tried to cover up.