chapter 15 Mrs Sanjana Darsh Singhania

As the whole breakfast was on the floor, Darsh marched over the broken pieces of crockery and stood before sanjana, glaring at her with his bloodshot red eyes.

“Clear this mess, and rearrange the breakfast in my room,” he roared at the staff.

With a gentle grip, he then guided Sanjana back to her room. When he had stepped into the room and secured the door behind him, he turned to find Sanjana standing there, trembling with fear. Darsh took a deep breath to control his rage.

“What do you mean, you didn’t accept this marriage? . “he asked her in a stern voice.

Sanjana literally started sobbing, but she said “I mean shaadi waapis lijiye “she said in a low voice and started looking at her feet. (take the marriage back)

Darsh tries to suppress his laugh by listening to her innocent wife.

“And what exactly meant by “shaadi wapis “huh”.Darsh again confronted her.

“D...d....divorce “ Sajana tried to say confidently. 

“There is no such word for my family. My grandparents have been married for over 50 years. . My uncle and aunt have been married for 28 years . Even my parents were together till they died. Don’t you forget you are now.,and always will be ‘’ Mrs sanjana darsh Singhania. The only woman in my life and I will be the only one for you. Do you get it?” Darsh told her in a decisive tone.

“I don’t want to be a burden on you., from the day I have been born, people just treat me like a burden. I know you are pitying me, but I don’t want to be treated like an unwanted person in your life.” Sanjana completed the sentence while breaking down.

Darsh understood the pain she was going through. He stated angrily 

“What do you think of me?, for your kind information, I was not high on something when I married you? Look, sanjana, we are husband and wife now.,I know we don’t know about each other, but we have to try this out. There is no going back, not for you and not for me. And your concern about being a burden, just get me clear at once you are not a burden on me but you are my life partner. ”

Sanjana stood quietly. Darsh commented '“come let’s go. ‘’

He took sanjana’s hand and started walking towards his room, where breakfast was ready. He first served sanjana’s plate , then he served himself and started eating. Darsh noticed sanjana had not touched her food. Taking a deep breath, he reminded, 

“Sanjana eat. “

“No.”.

“Sanjana, I said finish your breakfast. “

“I am not hungry. “

“Very well than finish your food or I will kiss you hard until you are out of breath “

“. Now the choice is yours, my kiss or food. “

After listening to this, Sanjana started eating her breakfast at fast speed,” finished her plate in 5 minutes. Darsh smiled at her cuteness.

“That’s like a good wife.. “

“But you are not a good husband. “

“ Yes., , I know, my wife, that’s why you named me devdoot, .you know it means angel.” Darsh was ready with an answer.

She was shocked to hear this angel thing,in response,, she just glared at him,

“All right, now enlist the help of the Maids, put on your most beautiful saree, and prepare yourself, as it is time for us to be married.”