chapter 52 dooriyan

Sanjana was having a good time with her friends, but she was missing her husband more. The Narang couple are trying their best to keep sanjaña happy.. They also send sanjana with her friends for shopping. Sanjana was not ready to leave the kids, but Mrs Narang and Mrs Chauhan convinced her as they will take care of the kids. She enjoyed her time with her childhood friends.. Now the three days are over and they are going to leave for Dehradun tomorrow morning.

In their three-day stay, Kritika and Sunita guessed that something was wrong with the couple. As they never saw them talking or chatting on the phone. It was Mr and Mrs Narang who called darsh to talk with the kids, but they never saw Sanjana video calling him. The gloominess in Sanjana's eyes was not a hidden thing for them. It was nighttime at 9 when the video called darsh by sanjana's phone. It doesn't take two rings and darsh picks up the call.

Darsh was working on a project when Sanjana's name appeared on his phone. He was delighted and answered the call, only to hear Kritika and Sunita on the other end, both holding twins..

"Hello darsh jijaji, how are you?, see you never remember us so we called you . Hope we didn't disturb you,'' Kritika said in a teasing manner.

"Hi, I am well. How are you doing? And how are saanvi and samradh "

"You mean chunnu munnu ," Kritika stated.

", Chain munnu" darsh was surprised.

"Yes, you people keep such a big name, so we named saanvi chunnu and samradh munnu., do you like it?" Sunita explained.

' Well, if you say so, so I hope you are enjoying your visit at Narangs, "darsh replied

"Yes, of course, your chunnu is a happy go girl, but munnu is just like his mother, ready to cry all the time."

Darsh laughed at their comparison.

Suddenly, Sanjana entered the room. She was standing at the back side of the camera so she didn't know who they were talking to.

"Lo, as gayi aapki bachon ki maa, lijiye baat kijiye, we are leaving you love birds alone to enjoy. (Here comes the mother of your kids, talk to her)"

Saying this they make sanjana hold the phone and leave with the kids.

Sanjana looked at the screen where two brown orbs were staring at her with so much love. She also stared at him without blinking her eyes.. Tears started making their way down to her cheeks.. Darsh was looking at her face, which had lost its glow, her blue eyes. They were seeing each other for 15 days. No, they exchanged no words; they kept looking at each other without blinking.

"Darsh, I was just ."Kabir entered the study without knocking on the door., the same moment, darsh came out of the eye lock and disconnected the call.

Darsh wiped his tears, Kabir panicked, looking at his condition.. He rushed to him and gave him some water.

Darsh told him the reason for his tears.

"I miss her Kabir, I miss my kids , I want her Kabir. I just want her near me but what should I do? I know I am not such a soft person but I am trying hard to keep her happy. But I don't know what actually went wrong. What can I do, Kabir? I am feeling so helpless." Darsh cried out his pain while putting his palms on his face.

"Let it be yaar all women are the same see first it was aditi and this time it is sanjana, how selfish is she ha, she is making an issue of a non existent girl.

Ok I can understand that she belongs to a conservative family, so living in a relationship is an enormous thing for her. But how does it matter now as Aditi is already dead? She? doesn't remember that she was also going to get engaged with some other boy .... what's his name yes some batra, so did you accuse her ever about this silly thing and when the guy who proposed to her didn't you trust her