chapter 21 Hard Good Bye

When they reached the reception, the lady seated there wished the ladies and told them where they would meet darsh. Sanjana was looking at the office interiors in awe. Then choti ma took her to the elevator, as the elevator reached the floor. They started moving towards Darsh’s cabin on the way Darsh’s dadaji and chote papa were coming towards the elevator discussing something. ,looking at them, sanjana quickly jumped behind choti ma to hide herself.. piyali chuckled at this and took her hand from behind and made her stand beside her.

    Kedar Singhania and Nirmal were surprised and happy to see the ladies. Then they noticed Sanjana who was trying to stretch her top downwards .They both shook their heads at her innocence. Sanjana was dying in embarrassment,she was waiting for the scolding .

   “  see,our sanjana look so much pretty in these normal clothes .I wonder why she doesn’t wear it in daily basis, “Kedar singhania said lovingly 

.    “I agree with you dad, piyali. You should have bought more of these for her,,  “Nirmal singhania supported his dad.

   It shocked Sanjana to see this kind of reaction. ,.she found herself very lucky to have this family .

   “Thank you, “she muttered slowly 

. They bid them bye as they are going for some meeting.

   . When they reached outside the darsh cabin, Piyali instructed Sanjana to knock and when they heard "come in," she signaled a no..'.so at last piyali had to push her .

      Darsh kept himself engrossed in some files., when he heard the door opening, he asked “yes” without raising his head.,

    In his rude voice, Sanjana was on the verge of crying. She wanted to get out of the cabin but she knew chotima would push her in. So she muttered in a low voice.

  “ji, darsh ji,”

   Darsh head snapped at the voice in lightning speed, he was blinking his eyes to believe the scene in front, his wife was looking just like an angel in that white tunic and blue jeans, western outfit suits her well he thought, while gazing at her perfect figure, which she mostly hid under loose suits or sarees.

    Sanjana, on the other hand, thought he didn't like it. She started staring at her favorite place, that is the floor. Darsh went near her.. She shivered at the thought of scolding.

     “Eyes up, sanjana, look at me,” darsh directed.

   Sanjana slowly lifted her head to see him. He then held her face and kissed on her forehead. 

  “I like you in this type of clothes more, so please try to wear more like this. Ok, “he stated softly. Sanjana nodded with teary eyes. Later that evening, the whole family went for dinner in one of their hotels as darsh was leaving for New York tomorrow.

     “Sanjana is going to attend the college like Sanjana Singh, so I want that this chuda should be removed before the college starts. There will be no problem by doing this right, choti maa.” 

Darsh started during dinner. Everybody knows that arguments with darsh will be of no use, so they all agreed. Piyali decides to do Sanjana's makeover, both externally and internally, to make her more confident..

Next morning after breakfast, darsh was busy with the arrangements for traveling.

unpacking his clothes and important files for New York. Sanjana was feeling restless. She was going to live alone without a darsh by her side after marriage.