chapter 28 The anniversary party

They decorated the singhania mansion as today is the 29 Th anniversary of Nirmal and piyali. At midnight when everybody wished them, Sanjana also touched their feet, wishing them they both replied to her smilingly and then glared at Darsh. Sanjana,

Piyali lovingly reminded Sanjana about the saree she had made for her and encouraged her to wear it at the party..

Sanjana looked at darsh for his permission to attend the party

Darsh stated while side hugging piyali, “of course chotima,She will wear that saree only.

Sanjana hot, happy tears in her eyes. She looked at Dada ,Dadi, who nodded their head at her. She cried in happiness, chotima hugged her lovingly., " Enough sanjana ,you cried enough beta ,you know you literally gave me a tough competition in crying" 

Sanjana laughed at this. " Thank you so much. “,  

They decorated the garden beautifully for the party, and the guests started coming for the party. Nirmal and piyali were looking happy and relaxed.

Seeing their kids happy. Sanjana was looking breathtaking in a bottle green saree., she left her hair open as she knows Darsh loves her in open hairs. She doesn’t want to disappoint Darsh; she is going to apologize to him once again and hope that he forgives her.

When darsh entered the party, his eyes were searching for only one person and that was her beautiful wife. When he saw her in a maroon saree, which was hugging her curves perfectly, he just wanted to take her into the room and make endless love to her.

Sanjana felt a piercing gaze resting on her, as if she was being watched. She shifted her gaze to the other side to identify the person. When she smiled at Darsh, after what felt like an eternity, Darsh smiled back, causing her heart to leap with joy. Sanjana came near the Darsh was standing,,  darsh pulled her by her waist and whispered huskily 

“You are looking gorgeous Wifey. “and kissed the back of her earlobe. Sanjana shuddered under his touch, as it was the first time she was so close to him.

“Hmm hmmm, if you people have done with your romance, shall we join the family for cake cutting? .“Kabir commented.

Sanjana instantly left darsh and went to stage with red cheeks. Darsh glared at Kabir 

“.Why the hell are you always disturbing us?I know you don’t have a girlfriend or wife, but it doesn’t mean that you should let no other couple romance.” darsh commented frustrated 

“Ooh oh! relax romeo, don’t mean to disturb you, love birds., well I didn’t know that you have these needs too. Actually, I thought you to be a saint type of men.”, Kabir teased 

To that darsh showed his middle finger to the kabir on which Kabir laughed.

They reached the stage where a three tier cake was settled in the center. Nirmal and Piyali fed each other the cake, to a loud applause from family and guests.

Shortly after the couples reach the dance floor, Piyali, and Nirmal also reach the dance floor. Sanjana stood in her place in fear of doing something wrong. She doesn’t want to upset anyone..

Darsh came to her and took her hand and started walking towards the stage. sanjana tugged his hand and nodded in no., darsh smiled at her 

“Don’t worry. I am with you,’’ Darsh said lovingly.

Everybody was dancing to a slow, romantic song. Sanjana and Darsh also joined them. Darsh was noticing her worried expression.. He tried to make her comfortable with his sweet talks, but nothing worked. When the song got over, Sanjana excused herself from the washroom. She was going to her room when somebody called her name from behind.; Sanjana turned to find a lady in a long gown with a side slit glaring at her; she thought she knew that lady from before it hit her. This is the same girl from the reception who made darsh angry at the reception party.