chapter 42 Her insecurities.

Sanjana now entered her seventh month of pregnancy, Gayatri Devi wanted to have a baby shower ceremony, which is held in the seventh month.

She called the family priest to fix an auspicious date for god Bharai ( baby shower). When Kedar came to know about the priest's visit he made sure that he would be present that time.

The priest was sitting in the temple room, examining the horoscope of sanjana and darsh. Kedar told him about the marriage circumstances, in which the horoscope matching was not possible. After seeing both the horoscopes .

The priest told them

"This couple is made for each other. ,it was in their destiny to get married to each other .The horoscope matched perfectly , but I will suggest that you postpone the thought of godh bharai for now, as the stars are not in favor of your daughter-in-lawI's health."

"It's ok we can wait , but all will be fine na,. Do whatever puja you want but I want the mother and daughter safe "Kedar. stated.

Priest chuckled and thought, again the 'craving to have a daughter in singhania's has started .

"So I will suggest that you arrange the godh bharai ceremony before a week of her due date. I hope it is fine with you "

Gayatri Devi nodded in understanding and then requested" Pandit ji, I want you to give blessings to sanjana "priest nodded.

Piyali entered with sanjana in the temple room. Sanjana's baby bump was huge as she was having triplets, but the doctor denied the chances of even having twins in the sonography. Piyali made her seated on a sofa and Sanjana joined her hands in greeting the priest.

"Pranam,"

"Sada sukh raho "priest blessed her.

(always be happy)

Priest tied a Kalwa or Raksha sutra (a sacred thread which is tied to the wrist for your safety) on Sanjana's left hand.

Then he told her,

"You are perfect for this family child

You belong to this family only. I just want to suggest you believe nothing blindly, and please never ever lose your faith in darsh as he needs you as much as you need him."

"Don't worry, they are happy together "

You just check their horoscope again and tell me it's a girl this time., it's better if you give me a positive response, "Kedar told the priest threateningly.

"Kedar please, "Gayatri Devi pleaded with eyes not to scare the priest.

"Hoyi wahi jo ram rachi rakha ."

(which means whatever will happen, will happen by the gods will)

"See the same answer? He always plays this game with me, first when I expected from Meera, then piyali and now sanjana also "

Kedar says in an irritating way.

The priest laughed. Gayatri shook her head at Kedar's eagerness.

But sanjana got terrified from her heart, as she was now scared to have a baby boy. piyali understood this and took her back to her room. She sat beside her.

"Dont worry dear, papaji is always like this, when I was expecting he just wanted to see a girl child in this house. But when Arnav and Aryan were born, he loved them unconditionally. See, most people wanted a boy to be the heir of their family. But I found myself very lucky to have a family which is craving more to have a girl child in this house.

I assure you your child will be the most pampered one in this family and it doesn't matter if it's him or her. "

Sanjana smiled at her., sanjana was already facing a new type of craving which she even cannot ask to fulfill