Chapter 14

"I hope Mother didn't embarrass me too much. Are you- Merlin Harry what happened?!"

Draco quickly dropped to the floor next to Harry in concern.

"She-she", he couldn't even get the words out through his sobs.

"Shhhh. Let it all out. Come here."

Harry collapsed against Draco, and Draco held on tightly.

"It's okay. I've got you and I'm not going to let you go okay? You're safe. If my mother has upset you I can take you back to yours and we'll figure something out from there. I want you to be comfortable."

With a shaking hand, Harry handed the photo to Draco. Draco frowned. There were many reasons why this could've upset Harry. You could tell where his mother had spelled that... rat out of the photo. It wasn't so easy to pretend that he had never betrayed his friends.

"Is there something I can do for you Scarhead?"

"This."

Draco just continued holding Harry, assuming that was what he meant. To Harry, Draco had quickly become his lifeline. He was terrified of letting go. Harry knew he was going to have a nightmare tonight. With all of these feelings and memories brought up, it was inevitable.

Time was a foreign concept to Harry. He had no clue how long Draco had been holding him before he finally pulled away slowly.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize Potter", Draco chided.

He stood up and held his hand out for Harry to take, who grabbed it without question.

"We'll start the potion later, come on."

Draco brought Harry into his bedroom, closing the door behind them. He immediately started digging around in his closet. Harry just watched confused as he tried to calm down from his outburst.

"I'm getting clothes to change into. We should be the same size. I'm taller than you but obviously you're more muscular. Those kinds of dress shirts aren't very comfortable when they're damp, if at all. It is a good look for you though", Draco added, smiling at Harry over his shoulder.

Harry weakly smiled back at him, and that was enough to reassure Draco that he was stable enough for the moment. He wouldn't say Harry was okay, he was far from it. But he was holding on.

"Here. I picked out a few things that should fit you. Take whatever you want."

Grabbing a blue t-shirt, Harry watched as Draco looked what appeared to be longingly at another shirt before reaching for a long sleeve.

"No", Harry stated.

"Excuse me?"

Harry nodded towards the shirt Draco had been looking at.

"I didn't know you were so perceptive Potter. Really, it's fine. I don't want you to see it."

Rolling his eyes, Harry got up and grabbed the shirt from Draco's closet and handed it to him.

"Potter..."

"That won't set me off."

Sighing, Draco turned around and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"You're unbelievable you know that? Everyone else would've just let it go. Saint Potter", he muttered, trailing off as he turned around and came to face a shirtless Potter.

"Saint Potter indeed", he whispered breathlessly.

"Hmm?", Harry asked, looking up to find Draco staring at him.