Chapter 34

It was getting late, and Harry couldn't sleep. He was thinking about Draco, hoping that he was staying safe. Comfort was found in knowing that Pansy Parkinson was truly a force to be reckoned with.

Harry had just gotten out of the shower and was getting changed when he heard the pop of apparition. It was late and he was worried something was wrong. Dropping the towel, he ran downstairs to encounter a crying Draco.

"Draco what's wrong? Come here."

Draco all but collapsed into Harry's arms, barely noting that he was crying into a bare chest. Holding him tightly, Harry pulled Draco into his arms, sinking to the floor.

"It's okay Draco, I've got you."

"I'm not sad", was all he could choke out.

"Did something happen?", Harry asked, concerned.

"Letter."

"Oh. I didn't mean to make you cry", Harry whispered.

Draco just shook his head and held onto Harry as if his life depended on it, because in all honesty it did. Harry said nothing else, just held Draco and rubbed his back. Once Draco calmed down, he let out a quiet chuckle.

"Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I blame the alcohol. I was missing you, and then I was grabbing one of your shirts I stole, and the letter fell out so I decided to read it to make me feel better. I should've read the letter before the card. That was funny, I didn't expect that."

"I really didn't mean to make you cry."

"Sometimes I just need to cry. It happens so rarely. Oh fuck me, I put on eyeliner. Do I look like a raccoon?"

"It's a little smudged. My chest probably wiped most of it off."

Draco leaned back to look at him, and was suddenly very aware that Harry was only wearing boxers.

"Erm... Was I interrupting something?"

"What?"

Harry looked down because Draco was staring, and his face was burning.

"Oh! No! I just got out of the shower and heard the pop..."

They were sitting on the ground, now facing each other, and staring. Harry's eyes were fixated on the button up Draco was wearing, the first few buttons open. His eyes drifted downward to the incredibly tight black pants Draco was wearing. Draco always looked good but this was... yeah.

"I bet they were all over you tonight."

"They were", Draco admitted. "It didn't feel right though. I was trying to think of an excuse to leave but then Blaise got sick and saved me the trouble. I was going to drink alone until I passed out, but there you go saving me once again."

Draco dropped back onto the floor, mostly so he would stop staring at Harry. He knew these pants didn't hide anything. That was the whole reason as to why he wore them. Leaning up on his elbows, he caught Harry staring at him, and his heart fluttered. This was extremely dangerous, forbidden territory.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"I should probably head home."

"Before I do something I'll regret", Draco thought, finishing the sentence.

"I thought you missed me?", Harry asked with a pout.

"I was hoping you glossed over that part."

"I hang onto your every word", Harry replied with a laugh.

"I'll stay then."

Draco headed up the stairs, purposely adding an extra sway to his hips, feeling Harry's eyes glued to him. He would be wearing these pants a lot more.