Chapter 25

Draco was anxiously bouncing his leg, waiting for Pansy and Blaise to show up. Harry was waiting in his bathroom for him to tell Harry it was okay to come out. It had been less than five minutes of waiting, but Draco thought time was purposely moving slower just to spite him.

"Draco?", he heard Pansy yell.

"My room!"

"Salazar save me", he whispered to himself.

"Hello Draco", Pansy said, pulling Draco into a hug. "Blaise and I may have gone a bit overboard in buying stuff. I hope you have space in your bathroom for all of this."

As Pansy started walking towards the bathroom, Draco stepped in front of her.

"I have to tell you guys something."

"Is your friend coming?", Blaise asked, dropping onto Draco's bed and sprawling out.

"They're in the bathroom."

"Why aren't they out here? Are they shy?", Pansy asked.

"So that I can prepare you."

"Not a Slytherin then", Blaise remarked.

"Not a Slytherin", Draco confirmed. "They don't talk very much, so be prepared for that. There are some spells and charms I could teach you to help you communicate with them."

"Listen Draco, any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Even if they're a Weasley."

At the change in Draco's facial expression, Blaise sat up.

"Are they a Weasley?", he asked, eyes darting towards the door.

"Not a Weasley. Just be open minded okay?"

After they both nodded, Draco turned to the bathroom door.

"You can come out now."

The look on Pansy and Blaise's faces were priceless as Harry Potter himself stepped out of Draco's bathroom.

"Hello", he said sheepishly with a wave, swaying on the balls of his feet.

"Draco what the fuck?", Pansy blanched.

"Potter", Blaise greeted in surprise. "You were one of the last people I expected to see."

"Excuse us", Pansy said, dragging Draco out of his room into the hallway.

"Why didn't you say it was Potter?", she yelled. "I would've brought flowers or a puppy or something as an apology!"

"Pansy dear, what's the point of leaving the room for privacy if you're going to be loud enough that we can still hear you?"

"Blaise shut up!"

"He has a point you know", Draco confirmed.

"I hate both of you!"

"Should I go?", Harry asked Blaise.

"I think she would feel worse if you left. She's like Draco, she just needs to be dramatic first and then she'll get over it."

"Blaise!", Pansy and Draco yelled in unison.

"You look good though Potter. Hiding from The Profit I see, not that I blame you. Very muscular."

"Zabini", Draco warned.

"Are you two dating?", Pansy asked, trying to wrap her head around the whole situation.

"No", they answered in unison. "Married actually", Harry responded cheekily.

"This is an absolute shitshow", Draco replied, pressing his hand to his forehead. "Potter is my friend and I hope you can both accept that."