Chapter 60

Draco knew Harry cleaned up well, but when he apparated to pick him up, his jaw dropped.

"Hi", Harry said quietly, smiling shyly at Draco.

It drove Draco absolutely wild when he did that. Before he could reply, Harry subtly shook his head no.

"Nev, Malfoy is here", he called.

"Oh damn, I missed his reaction. No, wait he still looks starstruck."

Flipping Neville off, he pulled Harry into a hug.

"You look sexy as hell.

"Don't I always?"

"Is everything finished up there then?", Neville asked.

"Yes, the rest of the Weasleys should be arriving now."

"I'm going back to see Blaise. See you in a bit Harry. It'll be fun, I promise."

With a small wave, Neville was off, and Draco wasted no time pulling Harry in for a passionate kiss.

"Happy birthday my darling."

"Thank you sweetheart."

"What's wrong?"

"How did you-"

"I can see it on your face", Draco replied, brushing his fingertips over Harry's face.

"Not a very pleasant floo call with Ron and Hermione, that's all. They didn't wish me a happy birthday and told me that they probably wouldn't make it back for my birthday dinner. They're busy, it's fine."

Draco's face hardened and he glared at the fireplace.

"I have half a mind to talk some sense into them myself."

"It's okay, really. Thank you for caring."

"You know what we could do?", Draco asked, looping his fingers through Harry's belt loops and pulling him closer.

"What?"

"Send the Weasel photos of us snogging on his bed."

Laughing, Harry pulled Draco down for a quick kiss.

"That would be something wouldn't it? I'm sure he would come straight home for that", Harry retorted.

"Are you okay to go to your party? We could stay here and have our own party", Draco teased, lightly kissing down Harry's neck.

"Everyone went through so much work for me. I think it'll be nice. I'll come find you for the after party though", Harry flirted back.

With a smile, Draco pulled back and Harry was finally able to fully look at him as he held his arm out for Harry.

"You and those damn pants", Harry muttered, wrapping his arm around Draco's waist, and letting his hand slide down to his arse.

"If you don't watch your hands Mr. Potter we won't be going anywhere besides your bedroom."

"I'm looking forward to visiting yours after the party."

With that, Harry apparated them to The Manor.

"You git, that was my job!", Draco said, bumping Harry with his hip.

"If I waited for you we'd be snogging and it would be obvious that we were together. I already had to deflect Nev."

"What did you tell him, so we're on the same page?"

"That I need to work on myself more before having a boyfriend. Not incorrect because you're not my boyfriend, you're a lot more than that. You're just my Draco."