Chapter 57

"The con about cooking your own food is that you have to prepare it, cook it, wait, and then do the dishes", Draco lamented, sprawling out on the counter.

"At least it smells better than potions", Harry retorted.

"I don't even want to think about going back right now. The only thing I'm looking forward to is us sharing a room. Even that is almost completely overshadowed by the thought of everyone hating me."

"I love you, and I will gladly hex anybody who even looks at you wrong."

"Because that isn't suspicious."

"I'll just say I'm your roommate and if they have a problem with that they'll have a lovely chat with McGonagall. The same goes for Parkinson and Zabini. Hell, it goes for all of the Slytherins. I won't stand for house prejudices anymore. I'm tired of all of the fighting, and all of the judging."

"You're so incredibly special Harry", Draco replied, kissing him softly.

"You are feeling extra loving today", Harry teased, pulling him down for another kiss.

"After today, I don't know when it will be safe to kiss you, so I'm kissing you as much as possible."

"Lunch will be done in 10 minutes. We have time."

With a wicked grin, Draco pulled Harry down onto the counter with him, and they had a very pleasant snogging session. Draco was preening at all of the positive attention he had received from Harry.

"My beautiful boy", Harry whispered before he pulled away with one last quick kiss to check on lunch.

Draco was wondering how he had gotten so lucky to have Harry in his life. His support made all the difference, and Draco knew he was doing so much better. Both men were doing so much better.

The two men had lunch, and were trying to figure out what else to do with their day.

"What else did you research my Prince?"

"There was an aquarium, a few zoos, some museums, more amusement parks, beaches, something called mini golf. I was surprised at how much was available."

"Mini golf?"

"What even is mini golf?"

"You take like... a stick and use it to hit golf balls into a hole and you keep score", Harry attempted to explain.

"Huh. I'll give it a go I suppose."

"This way, when we come back, we can spend a whole day at the aquarium, and a whole day at the zoo."

"I love hearing you talk about our future", Draco replied, kissing Harry softly.

"For once, I actually love that I do have a future, because you're in it. My shining constellation."

"You're so incredibly cheesy Potter."

"You love it Malfoy. I just know you're a closet hopeless romantic."

"I will neither confirm nor deny that. Let's see if I'm better at this muggle sport than you are."

The two got changed, wearing their matching band t-shirts, black jeans, and boots.

"We're going to be the hottest couple there", Draco said with a smirk, holding an arm out for Harry.

"Aren't we always my sweetheart?"

"Damn right."

Draco was absolutely awful at mini golf, to the point where he stopped keeping score.