Chapter 50

{Thanks for 18.3K as of July 2nd, 2021. Not to spoil anything but it's time for you all to start getting excited 👀}

When Harry woke up, it was to the feeling of arms wrapping around him.

"If you're a murderer who somehow got through the wards, come back later."

He knew it was Draco of course, but he did not feel like waking up. He hadn't slept well the night before, and wanted to stay in more.

"I'm the dramatic one darling. It's time to get up."

"What if you stay here and cuddle with me instead?"

"As tempting as that is, we can cuddle in our new location. I left you sleeping while I packed for you already. You looked too peaceful to disturb."

"Then what changed?"

"I was bored, hungry, and lonely. Did you not sleep well?"

"Not really", Harry admitted, curling up into Draco.

"I hate when you do that, you know. It makes me want to cave in and let you do whatever you want. If you didn't sleep well, you should've come to mine."

"You were planning with Parkinson and Zabini, I didn't want to bother you."

"You only bother me some of the time", Draco teased. "Like now for instance, when you're going to put me behind schedule."

"You're so annoying", Harry whined, rolling out of bed.

"But you love me anyway. Chop chop let's go Potter."

"Do I have time to shower at least?"

Harry felt the cleaning spell hit him all at once.

"Seriously Malfoy? That cannot be hygienic."

"Soap doesn't kill 100% percent of germs anyway. You're much cleaner this way, I assure you that my spell work is outstanding. I'll bring your bags downstairs for you. I picked out your clothes for today, so get ready and meet me in a few minutes. We'll eat breakfast when we get there."

Harry had no clue where "there" even was. He allowed Draco to keep it a surprise as it made him more excited. Let's face it, Draco looked quite cute when he was all worked up due to excitement, so Harry was more than happy to let him be if it allowed Draco to keep smiling like that.

Looking at the clothes, Harry realized that none of them were even his. There was a note sticking out of the pocket of his shorts.

"Potter,

Consider this an early birthday present/ apology gift. I told you the next time I went shopping I would pick some things up for you. This is one outfit of many.

Have fun ;)

Pansy"

"Well, that winking face looks ominous", Harry muttered to himself.

The last thing Harry did before leaving his room was pop in his contacts. He tucked his glasses into his pocket, along with the rest of his contacts, grabbed his wand, and went to meet Draco.

"Are you read- Did you lose your glasses?", Draco asked,

"I put in my contacts. I didn't know what we were doing. Is that alright?"

"Yes, it's fine. Whatever makes you the most comfortable."

Internally Draco was swooning.

"Potter and his stupid beautiful green eyes", he cursed mentally.