Final Author's Note

Hello my dear readers,

I cannot thank you all enough for your kind words on this story. Before I start rambling about how I love and appreciate you all, I want to announce that there will be a sequel!

I'm unsure as to what the name will be as of yet, but it will follow Draco and Harry (and everyone else of course) throughout their journey in 8th year. (I know you all wanted the Ron vs Draco angst and I'm so ready to write it).

I'm not sure when that will be posted, so I'll post one chapter following this one once I do post it! I'll be taking a bit of a break now to relax. It absolutely blows my mind that I updated this book every single day, minus two days I missed in my time zone.

I posted the first chapter of this May 17th, 2021, and I posted the last July 24th, 2021. All of your kind words kept me motivated to post every single day. I feel like I have so many friends now, it's absolutely wonderful.

A few of us do have a Discord chat, so if you'd like to be added either pm me or comment your username on this line! I usually tell everyone when I'm updating or ask for input on my stories.

If you came here from my first Drarry story Piece of Your Heart, I thank you for sticking by me and my work. If you found this book randomly, thank you for giving me and my work a chance!

I have so many ideas for the sequel, a one shot book, and tons of other stories, so I hope you all stick around.

Your reaction to the final chapter has been so lovely so far, and truly a wonderful birthday present to receive. I'm so fortunate to have spoken to so many of you wonderful readers.

I wish you all the best. Until next time.

All of my love,

J 🤍