Chapter 24

Once again, Draco found himself not wanting to wake Harry up. He looked so peaceful and innocent, his face finally free of all of the worry he normally carried around. With a sigh, he did what he had to do to be sure Harry was safe.

"Scarhead. Wake up darling."

"You shouldn't be this comfortable", Harry whispered sleepily.

"It's a gift. Go shower and then we can do something."

"Mhmm." 

Draco waited until Harry got off of him to show him where everything he needed in the bathroom would be.

"If you want to leave your joggers I'll have those washed too so you have something clean to change into. I'm not letting you wear my underwear."

With a laugh, Harry playfully ruffled Draco's hair.

"I'll knock on the wall when I'm in."

After doing so and getting his clothes taken care of, Draco went to see his mother and inform her Harry was staying for dinner.

"Aren't Pansy and Blaise coming for dinner?", Narcissa asked confused.

"Not that I'm aware of. Normally we skip the weekly dinners when it's someone's birthday and we just do one big thing."

"That was before the war. You should ask to make sure. I don't think Harry would enjoy a surprise of that degree, especially with your friends."

"I'll firecall Pansy now."

Shaking his head, Draco headed up to his room.

"Hello Draco darling! Everything alright?"

"Oh yeah, everything is fine, Pans. I was just calling to see if you and Blaise were coming tonight?"

"Why, did you make other plans? You have sex hair."

"First of all, I wish, but no I took a nap. We usually don't have dinner the week before someone's birthday so I assumed we were off. I kind of have plans with a friend?"

"Since when do you have other friends?", she asked with a snort.

"Pansy! I have very likeable qualities."

"If you can get past the narcissism I suppose so."

"I didn't call you to be insulted."

"Blaise and I were about to finish shopping for the supplies. We were out all this afternoon, we just stopped by mine again to drop everything off. It's your month so we'll be there soon. Your friend can join us, we'll have enough of everything for four people. Ta ta darling!"

"See ya Draco!", Blaise yelled.

Draco was still sitting there, pinching the bridge of his nose when a very awkward Potter emerged from the bathroom, clad in only a towel.

"Hey Malfoy? Were- hey are you okay?"

"Fine just- Potter why aren't you wearing any clothes? Are you trying to seduce me?"

"I think I already have", Harry replied with a smirk, leaning against the doorway. "But no, you just didn't bring me my clothes."

"Oh, right! Sorry about that."

Draco had to tear his eyes away from trailing over Harry's body. This man was too attractive for Draco's own good.

"Here you go."

"I could stay in the towel if you prefer?"

"Or you could drop the towel", Draco flirted.

"Fine by me."