Chapter 16

It was now Saturday, and Harry was excited to have plans for the day. He and Neville would meet up once a week or so, and he was ready to tell Neville about Draco. Their sleepover had gone by very well, and Harry was confident Draco would remain in his life.

After the movie they had gotten ready for bed. They shared Harry's bed, and he woke up to find that they were holding hands. With a smile, he crept out of bed. Half an hour later, Draco woke up and was unpleased to find Harry had left him alone.

When he got downstairs, he saw Harry was in the kitchen. Stepping through the silencing charm, he heard Harry humming along to music and couldn't help but smile. Hopping up onto the counter, he just observed Harry being carefree.

Spinning around, he noticed Draco after a few minutes.

"Good morning."

"Morning Scarhead. Sleep well?"

"Mhmm. Yourself?"

"Better than I have in awhile. I'm still not over Tangled, it was bloody fantastic. We have to watch all of the rest now."

"Just pop over any time. Except Saturday."

"Special date?", Draco asked teasingly.

His heart fluttered at the thought, but he pushed it away. Friendship first.

"Absolutely not. Just a friend popping in is all."

"Watch your horror movies with them, save the Disney for me."

"I promise."

"Wonderful. Now that that's out of the way, can I do something to help you?"

"You can set the table if you'd like?"

"Say no more."

As he set the table, he noticed Harry was making waffles.

"Did you know those are my favorite or are you just good at guessing?"

Harry blushed, and turned back to flipping the waffles.

"I knew. They're chocolate chip too."

"If you want to marry me Potter just say the word because I can get used to this."

"Ask again in a few years and we'll see where we are."

"I like that answer almost as much as I like chocolate waffles. And apple juice in the fridge? Saint Potter indeed my morning has been blessed."

Draco's antics always knew how to make Harry laugh. It was nice to wake up with someone in the morning and be able to do things for them like this.

"I have bacon too."

"I'm telling you, if you ever need a husband I'm very available."

"Is this your way of coming out?"

"Not intentionally, but yes. I'm gay."

"I'm bisexual. It's on the down low though."

Just when Draco thought life couldn't get any better.

"A perfect marriage."

"I accept your proposal."

"Typically you'd be the one to propose to me, but I'll make an exception for you."

"This conversation escalated quite quickly", Harry replied with a snort.

"I was supposed to be married by now you know."

"Seriously?"

"Quite. Astoria Greengrass, a pureblood."

"A female."