Chapter 61

Karaoke sounds good in theory to some people, but this was very over the top. At least, Harry thought so. He seemed to be outvoted.

"Harry, you play guitar don't you?", Blaise asked.

"I do, why?"

"You should play for us!"

"Oh. Erm I don't-"

"Say no more. It's time for my present now", Ginny said with a cheer.

Well. that took some surprise away from that didn't it? Smirking, Ginny handed him the box. Opening it, his jaw dropped when he saw a gorgeous acoustic-electric guitar.

"I know you have an acoustic from Remus and an electric from Sirius, so I wanted to get you one that did both. Luna helped me with the design."

"I painted it myself. I'm glad you like it", Luna said with a bright smile.

The guitar was absolutely stunning. The paint was enchanted, he could tell as the vines and flowers swayed in the breeze. He could make out the twinkling of a golden snitch flying through the scenery.

"How could I say no with such a wonderful gift?"

It was the longest sentence Harry spoke in front of the group the whole night. Luna then handed him a box of guitar picks. All were painted differently, but they fit the theme of the guitar.

Pansy asked who wanted to sing first, and no one was up for it. Ginny went over to Harry's ear and whispered something. With a smile he nodded and began to play as she sat on a table and hit out a beat.

"Oh Merlin I know what this is", Neville said with a light laugh.

"Oh my Salazar is this Avril?", Pansy asked with a squeal.

"Singing radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
I got a bottle of whatever, but it's gettin' us drunk
Singing here's to never growing up"

Draco couldn't take his eyes off of Harry, and it was beginning to get obvious. Thankfully, everyone was focused on Ginny killing the song. All except for Luna, who was watching Draco. Seemingly floating over, she tapped on his shoulder.

"If you don't want anyone else knowing you're together, you shouldn't stare so much."

He didn't even flinch. Draco was used to his cousin knowing everything, even things that had never been said aloud. She had to be a skilled Legilimens.

"He's just so wonderful", Draco replied with a sigh, smiling lovingly at Harry who had caught his eye.

"You both look so much happier. I wish the best for you. After everything, you two deserve happiness the most."

"Thank you Luna", he replied, pulling her into a hug.

By this time, everyone else was screaming along to the chorus so Draco and Luna joined in. Pansy elected Draco to go next, who performed a beautiful rendition of The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift. Harry couldn't wipe the small smile off his face. He knew that song was for him.

Pansy went next with 7 Rings by Ariana Grande included with some dancing Ginny was really enjoying. Neville sang Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low, completely blowing everyone's mind who hadn't heard him sing before. Quidditch after parties tended to get a little out of hand sometimes.

When it was time for the twins to sing, they demanded that everyone surround them. No one understood until they started singing Sweet Caroline. Everyone was screaming so loudly Narcissa came to check up on them. By the time the song was over, everyone had tears streaming down their faces from laughing so hard. Draco had collapsed, leaning his back against Harry's.