Chapter 26

{A/N: This story is number 1 in Drarry as of today, June 9th, 2021, and I don't even know what to say? For once I'm completely speechless. Thank you all so much for your support and all of your comments. I definitely needed this smile today. Sending all of my love, enjoy the chapter - J }

Once the music was on, Pansy was ready to go.

"Alright Potter, since you've never done this before I'm going to use some numbing salve around your eyebrows because this can hurt like a bitch if you pull the wrong hairs."

"Wonderful."

"Draco, give Potter a pillow or something to elevate his head for me. I can't work if he's in my lap, and I don't think he would be comfortable there either."

"Just put your head in my lap Scarhead and then we can decide on dinner. I'll take your glasses. Blaise you'll put the order through."

Draco read Harry the menu, Harry's glasses posed on the top of his head, and he distracted Harry as Pansy tore away at his eyebrows. He gave recommendations of what he thought Harry would like as Blaise took down notes.

"I cannot believe how strong your eyebrow hair is", Pansy muttered.

Harry snorted quietly because he was scared to laugh and lose his eyebrows completely. After they placed the dinner order, it was time for Draco to tell them how he and Harry had become friends.

"Enemies to friends to lovers, how sweet", Pansy cooed.

"So who else knows you're friends?", Blaise asked.

"Some of the Weasley clan, Longbottom, and you two. That's it", Draco answered.

"Longbottom?", Blaise asked, now fully invested in the conversation.

"He looks good. Not my type of course, but better than before. Not that you care or anything of the sort."

"Of course not", Blaise said, laughing dryly.

"He's single", Harry added.

"Is he not straight?"

"Not my place to say."

"Do you think I have a chance? Hypothetically of course", Blaise questioned.

"I'll talk to him next time I see him."

"Salazar, please be tactful about it Potter."

"Hey, Scarhead isn't as oblivious as we all thought he was", Draco defended.

"Got any secret hot friends for me too Potter? Answer wisely", Pansy warned.

"Just lots of Weasleys."

"Is the oldest one as hot as everyone says he is? The dragon one."

"Definitely."

Draco thumped Harry on the head.

"We're married and you're going to talk about other men in front of me Scarhead? How dare you!"

Draco was joking... mostly. He felt very protective of Harry and didn't want to think of him with anyone else.

"My apologies sweetheart, please forgive me."

"After you grovel and beg I'll entertain the notion."

Pansy and Blaise were just staring at each other with raised eyebrows and smirks.

"He's so whipped", Blaise mouthed.

Pansy had known this for years and could only nod.

"Potter you and your stupid eyebrows keep snapping my thread", Pansy complained.