Chapter 30

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 30: Where is Mrs. Gu going to escape?

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 30: Where is Mrs. Gu going to escape?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Where is Mrs. Gu going to escape?

Leaning on the seat and looking at the passengers around, Tang Anran finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She was on the plane now, and she was about to take off and leave Yangcheng, so she didn't have to worry that Gu Wuhao would catch up.

Just thinking of Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran's heart suddenly became a little blocked, feeling very uncomfortable.

But she didn't think too much, just treated it as an airsick reaction, closing her eyes and going to rest for a while.

Just when Tang Anran was about to fall asleep, a broadcast sound suddenly sounded in the plane: "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for taking this flight. Due to unexpected events, we need to postpone the departure time. We are deeply sorry for the trouble you have caused, please Stay safe, we will deal with the matter as soon as possible."

After listening to the radio, Tang Anran's sleepiness disappeared instantly.

She frowned, and she suddenly became worried. Wouldn't it be so coincidental?

There is nothing to do, so why did she have an emergency when she sat down?

Although a little worried, Tang Anran tried his best to comfort herself, Gu Wuzheng was so busy that she would definitely not come to her.

It is a pity that she had just finished reciting this sentence in her heart, and she stood alone in front of her, and then a familiar male voice sounded in her ear: "Mrs. Gu, where are you going to escape?"

Hearing this familiar voice, Tang Anran's heart trembled, and his body froze. He raised his head very slowly, and saw Gu Wuzhuo's handsome face facing him.

He actually came!

"Why are you..." Tang Anran looked at Gu Wuhao in shock, not knowing what to say for a while.

"Go back and talk about it." Gu Wuhao didn't want to waste time here. After speaking these four words in a deep voice, he bent down and unfastened the seat belt around Tang Anran's waist, then grabbed her wrist and forced her out. aircraft.

After Tang Anran finally recovered, he found that he actually

Although he was already sitting in Gu Wuhao's car, while he was sitting in the driver's seat and driving the car silently, his face was expressionless and he couldn't see the joy or anger at all.

However, Tang Anran could still feel how angry he was now through the cold breath exuding from Gu Wuzhuo.

Taking a deep breath, Tang Anran turned his head to look at him, and said anxiously, “Gu Wuhao, I know it’s wrong for me to leave without permission, but I really have very important things to deal with. Please help me with the wedding. Explain to Grandpa, I will thank you later."

It has been more than a month since the incident happened, but the hatred in Tang Anran's heart has not diminished a little.

As long as she thinks that she and her daughter died because of Li Wenbo, and Li Wenbo can still enjoy his happy life with Xiaosan, she can't sleep all night and the anger and resentment in her heart are getting deeper and deeper.