Chapter 59

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 59: We are a fake couple

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 59: We are a fake couple

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

We are a fake couple

His hot palm was attached to her waist through a layer of clothing, and this sudden movement made Tang Anran stiff.

The warm breath fell on her ears, and the whole body trembled twice, and an itchy and strange feeling came out of her bones.

"Don't be kidding, we are just a fake couple." Tang Anran pushed his hand away, the smile on his face was a little stiff.

She didn't think that Gu Wuhao would really be enamored with herself, so she only assumed that he was joking just now.

Gu Wuzheng saw that her confession was rejected directly by her, feeling somewhat uncomfortable, but he didn't want to push her too tightly, so he also smiled and didn't continue the topic.

The two of them accompany Xiaohang in the ward after lunch, and then Dean Chen, who went out to work, returns.

When Xiao Hang saw Dean Chen, his thin body obviously moved to Tang Anran's side, his expression a little strange.

Compared with the dean who has known each other for five years, Xiaohang seems to rely more on Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao who have not known each other for a long time.

"Head Gu, Mrs. Gu, Xiao Hang is awake now, I will arrange someone to take care of it, so I won't bother them." Dean Chen pushed his glasses, still with a gentle smile on his face.

Tang Anran was actually a little reluctant to leave like this, but she really didn't have a proper reason to stay now.

"Xiao Hang, take a good rest. Auntie will come to see you tomorrow." Tang Anran smiled and touched Xiao Hang's head with gentle eyebrows.

Xiao Hang's fingers lightly grasped Tang Anran's clothes, his mouth opened, as if he had something to say to her.

It's a pity that Xiao Hang didn't have time to speak when Dean Chen, who was standing by, suddenly called his name: "Xiao Hang."

The voice didn't sound strange, but Xiaohang immediately let go of his hand holding Tang Anran's corner.

He lowered his head slightly, and said goodbye to them in a dull voice: "Goodbye, uncle and aunt."

Xiaohang’s reaction was seen by Gu Wuhao, and he frowned.

Looking at Dean Chen next to him, the doubts in his heart were getting bigger, but he didn't say anything.

After leaving the hospital, Gu Wuhao checked the time. It was already more than one in the afternoon.

It was too late to go to the previous destination at this time, and Tang Anran was in a bad mood now, so Gu Wuzhuo could only temporarily cancel the plan and drove home.

Tang Anran was very quiet along the way, because all she was thinking about was Xiao Hang's reaction just now.

While waiting for the traffic lights, Tang Anran couldn't help turning his head to look at Gu Wuhao: "Did you feel that Xiaohang seems to be afraid of Dean Chen?"

Gu Wuzheng heard her question and nodded softly: "Don't worry too much. I have already asked people to investigate this matter, and there should be results soon."

Tang Anran didn't expect Gu Wuzheng to move so fast. After a while, he thanked him gratefully: "Thank you so much today."

"I said, you don't need to be so polite to me." Gu Wuzheng turned his head to look at Tang Anran: "But I'm a little curious, why did you react so much to this matter today?"