Chapter 170

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 170: Give Xiaohang a sister

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 170: Give Xiaohang a sister

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Give Xiaohang a sister

As soon as Wen Yijia finished shouting, Yu Wenjin's face changed suddenly, and the hand holding the bottle tightened.

"Jiajia, you can't go." Yu Wenjin looked at her, his voice was not loud but his tone was very firm.

He finally tied people back to him, naturally he would not give her another chance to leave.

"Yuwenjin, what are you messing around!" Tang Anran frowned and hurried over, blocking Wen Yijia in a protective posture.

Wen Yijia subconsciously leaned against Tang Anran, trying to distance himself from Yuwenjin. The thoughts in her arms seemed to notice the changes in her mother's mood, and she cried louder.

Tang Anran glanced at the bodyguards guarding nearby, and shouted to Yu Wenjin: "You let these people out, they will scare the children here."

Having brought Wen Yijia back to Yuwen's house, Yuwenjin didn't worry about her escape, so when Tang Anran said this, he immediately cast a look at the bodyguards, and they nodded knowingly and quickly left the living room.

After the bodyguards who looked fierce and vicious had left, Wen Yijia softly coaxed her, and she finally stopped crying slowly.

Seeing that Nian Nian stopped crying, Wen Yijia breathed a sigh of relief, but still looked at Yu Wenjin with a vigilant look: "Before you obviously said that you didn't want to see me in this life, why are you bothering my life now? Jin, what do you want to do?"

Facing Wen Yijia's question, Yu Wenjin was silent and did not answer.

He did say something like this before, but it was because of the angry words she said after seeing her marrying that man and having a child.

After leaving Hong'an Village, he began to regret it, but he knew that Wen Yijia was living happily now, and if he entangled again, it would only make her suffer.

Rather than making them both uncomfortable, it is better to make him suffer alone.

So he forced himself to forget her, and found many women similar to her, and wanted to use them to replace Wen Yijia.

But in the end he realized that even if those women resembled her, they would never be able to replace her.

Because there is only one Wen Yijia in this world.

Before Gu Wuhao and the others went to look for him, he had already figured this out, but he just refused to admit it.

After listening to Tang Anran's words that night, Yu Wenjin returned home and lay in bed overnight without closing his eyes.

He struggled and hesitated in his heart, thought a lot, and finally

Is choosing to find her.

Even with the use of force, he would keep her by his side and no longer give her a chance to escape.

After being silent for a while, Yu Wenjin turned and walked to the coffee table, picked up a document on the coffee table, opened it and handed it to Wen Yijia.

Wen Yijia only glanced at it and saw the five characters "Divorce Agreement" clearly written on the cover of the document.

She was stunned for a moment, then looked at Yu Wenjin puzzledly and asked: "What do you mean? We are already divorced!"