Chapter 169

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 169: Have too many bad memories

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 169: Have too many bad memories

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Have too many bad memories

Opposite Gu Wuhao sat three men in military uniforms, one looked his age, and the other two were in their fifties.

The man his age is Major General Li Jiayang of Yangcheng Military Region, and the two older men are General Li Wenzong and Lieutenant General Zhang Ming of Capital General Military Region.

Hearing Gu Wuhao's words, the three of them were stunned for a moment. Then Li Wenzong who was sitting in the middle couldn't help but speak first: "Wuhao, we are not trying to force you to retire. Don't get me wrong."

"Yeah, I came to you today just to discuss with you the punishment for Buao's violation of discipline. It has nothing to do with you." Zhang Ming, who was sitting next to Li Wenzong, also nodded in response.

As for Li Jiayang, he has been silent and has not spoken, but the excited expression on his face can't be hidden.

At 8 o’clock this morning, Gu Wuzheng was still lying on the bed with his wife in his arms. He received a call from Jiang Dong and asked him to rush to the army immediately.

Area.

Originally thought it was an important task, he hung up and rushed over, but he didn't expect it to be for this.

Gu Wuchao is an admiral of the Yangcheng Military Region. It stands to reason that he should be at the same level as Li Wenzong, but Li Wenzong is a general of the General Military Region and has more power than his general of the Yangcheng Military Region.

The reason they came to Gu Wuhao today was for the last time Buao stubbornly saved people when the aftershock occurred in Hong'an Village, which caused two comrades in the military area to be injured.

Buao's behavior violated the order and discipline of the military region and must be punished.

And the way of punishment is to transfer Buao away from Yangcheng Military Region and not allow him to return before he retires.

In fact, Buao's behavior was not serious, and there was no need to accept such severe punishment. The reason they did this was just for another purpose.

"Buao is my soldier. I should be punished for his mistakes." Gu Wuzheng looked at them coldly, but his tone of voice was slightly

With a hint of sarcasm: "What's more, I was involved in saving people. I can submit my retirement application now and give you an explanation."

Although he doesn't like to do tricks with people in this military area, it doesn't mean that he doesn't understand anything in his heart. He knows what calculations some people have in their hearts.

Li Wenzong and Zhang Ming glanced at each other. After a few minutes of silence, the two waved their hands to Gu Wuhao: "No matter, we will discuss the punishment in detail. You should go back first."

Gu Wuhao didn't want to stay with them. Now he can leave and he won't stay. As soon as Li Wenzong's words fell, Gu Wuhao immediately got up and left the conference room.

After Gu Wuhao left, Li Jiayang finally couldn't bear it, and looked at Li Wenzong anxiously: "Dad, didn't Gu Wuhao just take the initiative to retire? Why didn't you agree to it immediately? What else to discuss!"