Chapter 78

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 78: She was almost desperate

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 78: She was almost desperate

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She was almost desperate

Compared to the drunk state, the sober Wang Xudong at this time was the most terrifying.

When Wang Xudong saw Tang Anran for the first time, he knew she was Xu Chengsheng's daughter. The reason why he took the initiative to get close to her was not only because of Tang Anran's beautiful face, but also because of her identity.

Wang Xudong knows very well that in this competitive workplace, it is too difficult and too wasteful for him to reach the height of his dreams by his own ability.

So after seeing Tang Anran, he focused his mind on Tang Anran, wanting to take advantage of her identity as Xu's daughter to reach the sky.

He has always heard that Xu Anran and Gu Wuhao’s husband and wife relationship is very bad, and Xu Anran likes to play outside, so he feels that with his appearance and ability, it should be easy to touch Xu Anran's heart.

But he didn't know that Xu Anran had become Tang Anran, so his tricks were of no use to her.

Seeing that the soft is not good, Wang Xudong can only come to the hard, and when Tang Anran becomes his woman, he doesn't believe that she can remain unmoved!

Thinking of this, Wang Xudong became even more excited, reaching out his hand and preparing to take off Tang Anran's clothes.

Even though Tang Anran was already struggling hard, he still couldn't match it

Wang Xudong, soon her coat and sweater were taken off by Wang Xudong, only a thin base shirt was left inside.

Tang Anran was very anxious, but at the same time she knew that she had to calm down at this time, so she could only try to suppress the panic in her heart and forced a smile that was more ugly than crying.

"Don't worry, this clothes won't take off, I'll do it myself." Tang Anran said, showing a shy smile to Wang Xudong.

When Wang Xudong heard her say this, and saw the smile on her face, he was a little stunned for a while.

But Tang Anran caught the gap in Wang Xudong's stunned mind, pushed him away from him with the greatest strength, then got up and ran to the door.

It is a pity that Wang Xudong's reaction speed was faster than she expected. Before she could touch the doorknob, he had already caught up and pushed her to the ground again.

"Smelly bitch, dare to play tricks with Lao Tzu! Lao Tzu must kill you today!" Wang Xudong cursed angrily, and began to take off Tang Anran's pants when he raised his hand.

Tang Anran felt that her back seemed to be pressed against something similar to a mobile phone, and while Wang Xudong was not paying attention, she quickly took it out and took a look. It turned out to be her mobile phone.

She called Gu Wuhao's phone with trembling fingers, repeatedly in her heart

I prayed over and over for him to answer his phone, but in the end there was still a cold female voice.

"Sorry, the call you dialed is turned off..."

Wang Xudong was still taking off Tang Anran's trousers, but now he heard the voice, he paused, and then grabbed the phone.