Chapter 52

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 52: Won't show mercy to you

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 52: Won't show mercy to you

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Won't show mercy to you

Hearing Gu Wuhao's voice, Tang Anran's body stiffened.

After a while, he slowly turned his head and smiled at him with a guilty conscience: "No, I didn't see you here just now."

Gu Wuzheng knew that Tang Anran was lying, but did not reveal her, but deliberately asked: "See it now?"

"Yeah." Tang Anran nodded for fear of being exposed.

Looking at Tang Anran's appearance as an honest little wife, Gu Wuhao found it very interesting, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

Loosing her wrist, Gu Wuhao put the phone in his other hand into his pocket, then opened the door of the passenger seat and raised his chin at her: "Get in the car."

"Where to go?" Tang Anran was taken aback and asked subconsciously.

"You'll know when you get there." Gu Wuzhuo didn't explain much, and directly pushed Tang Anran into the car and sat there, then quickly closed the car door and drove out of the hospital.

After driving for about an hour, the Black Maybach finally drove into a manor.

Tang Anran didn't know this place, and Gu Wuhao didn't intend to explain anything. He got out of the car and went straight into the villa in the manor. Tang Anran could only helplessly follow behind him.

The area of ​​the manor is large, and the European-style decoration is very gorgeous and exquisite. There is a garden in the front yard, a swimming pool, a fruit garden in the back, and a gym, karaoke room, game room and so on upstairs.

In short, it is everything Tang Anran can imagine, everything is available here.

After following Gu Wuzheng to visit all the places in the whole manor, Tang Anran couldn't help but looked at him in doubt and asked, "So what are you doing here with me?"

Gu Wuhao walked into the kitchen on the first floor, took out two drinking glasses from it, poured a glass of juice for Tang Anran, and handed it to her, and then explained in a deep voice: "This manor is built by me and Ao, A Jin. Yes, it's our secret base."

"They all have time today, so to have a party here, we should be the first to come."

"It's rare, it's a miracle that Chief Gu, who has always been the latest, came first this time."

As soon as Gu Wuhao finished speaking, a smile came from outside the kitchen door.

Tang Anran looked at the thoughtful male voice, and saw Yu Wenjin in a red shirt leaning against the door frame, looking at them with a smile on his face.

"Long time no see, sister-in-law." Seeing Tang Anran looking at him, Yu Wenjin stood up straight, raised his hand to her with a smile, and said hello.

Tang Anran is actually not too familiar with Yu Wenjin, but seeing him greet him so enthusiastically, Tang Anran is not ashamed to ignore him, so he also smiled at him.

However, after staring at Yu Wenjin for two seconds, Tang Anran was suddenly attracted by a woman standing behind him.

Less than two meters behind Yuwenjin, a young woman stood, wearing a white knitted dress, with long straight black hair simply draped behind her head, with a gentle smile on her face. There is warmth in the eyebrows.