Chapter 185

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 185: As long as he says she believes

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 185: As long as he says she believes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As long as he says she believes

Everything today is actually Gu Shenxing's plan, including asking Rose to impersonate Tang Peipei's daughter and grab the custody of Xiaohang.

The purpose of doing this is very simple. It is to disrupt the lives of Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran, so that they don't have the energy to target the Gu family.

As for him, he only needs to find a seal representing Gu's family during this time.

As long as he has the seal, no one can **** Gu from his hand, and Gu Wuhao will never turn back.

He heard the conversation between Roses and Tang Anran just now through the monitor.

In Gu Shenxing's view, apart from him, no one in this world is qualified to bully Tang Anran.

He called Roses back and slapped her, just to make her understand that Tang Anran was not someone she could bully.

Not only did Gu Shenxing's rebuke fail to restrain Roses, it made her resent Tang Anran even more.

But she is a smart person, knowing that she can't expose her careful thoughts in front of Gu Shenxing, otherwise she will only be tortured even worse.

Roses covered her face and lowered her head, and her voice responded with trepidation, "I...I understand, I won't do this again in the future."

Gu Shenxing looked at her with a face that looked exactly like Tang Anran, showing such a soft and weak expression, and the anger in her heart slowly subsided.

"Come here." He beckoned to Roses again.

Rose was afraid that he would do it to herself again, but she couldn't help but listen to him, so she had to resist her fear and walk to him again.

This time, Gu Wuzheng didn't hit her, but instead stretched out his arm to hug her into his arms, Rose Si took the opportunity to sit on his lap.

He clasped her waist with one hand, and tightly pinched her chin with the other hand, and whispered in her ear, "I said, you can only be mine!"

As soon as the voice fell, Gu Shenxing directly kissed Rose's lips, and put his arm around her waist into the hem of the skirt.

Rose hurriedly stretched out her hands around his neck and responded to his kiss very cooperatively.

She knew that Gu Shenxing was thinking of her as Xu Anran again at this time, but she didn't care about this. As long as Gu Shenxing wanted her for another day, Rose would have the confidence to drive Xu Anran away from him.

Best, let her disappear completely in this world.

A fierce light flashed in Rose's eyes, but she quickly took it back, continuing to respond enthusiastically to Gu Shenxing.

——

When Gu Wuhao got the news and rushed home, Tang Peipei had already returned to the room. Only Tang Anran was sitting on the sofa in a daze, with an ugly face.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Tang Anran recovered from his thoughts.

After seeing that the person who came back was Gu Wuhao, her uneasy heart seemed to settle down instantly, as if she wouldn't be afraid of anything as long as he was there.